Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
So the good news is, we're back, folks - with a huge round of applause for SHawkins, who has been a serious hero all day long.

So the less-good news is that we had to roll back a few days, to get things to stabilize...so we lost some data. You'll notice you're missing some rep comments, some posts, and there will likely be several new members who'll have to re-register again.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and the lost data. I'm very glad you're here, folks, and I intend to let the mods know we'll just have to go on a repping spree to make it up to you.

Welcome home, everyone -- and if you see SHawkins around the boards, buy him a beer and say thank you!

I also want to thank everyone who has been so terrific about helping spread the word, this last day or so, while we were down. You guys are the best group of people I've ever seen collected in a single community, and I deeply appreciate the assist.

Guardian

just the worst honestly
Registered
Reaction score
I'm too young to buy him a beer. What's a suitable substitute?

Thanks for getting the boards up. Too bad about the reps, though!

missesdash

You can't sit with us!
Registered
Reaction score
I was wondering if I can be bumped so I can post in SYW? I had over a hundred posts erased and now I'm back to 9. I had one query and one chapter of my MS up.

haha this is sad, I just registered, so now everything I'd customized is gone

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Missesdash, I'm so sorry about the data loss. Yes, I will absolutely go and bump your post count right now -- and if you need any help with the customizations, let me know how I can be of assistance!

missesdash

You can't sit with us!
Registered
Reaction score
Missesdash, I'm so sorry about the data loss. Yes, I will absolutely go and bump your post count right now -- and if you need any help with the customizations, let me know how I can be of assistance!

Okay thanks so much. I was really only worried about the post count, I probably would have cried if I had to start all over. I can just repost now.

MacAllister

Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Guardian, coffee or ice tea always works, too. Or just give him a virtual hug. :D

MacAllister

Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Okay thanks so much. I was really only worried about the post count, I probably would have cried if I had to start all over. I can just repost now.

No worries - and feel free to let other newish members know, too, that we can help 'em out, if they're in the same boat.

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
I never knew how much I liked trhis place until it was gone for so long. Thanks SHawkins! (even if I don't know you yet) Much appreciated :)

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Thank you Shawkins! And thank you, Mac!

(And huzzah! I can now avoid getting pulled into that thread I shouldn't have let myself get pulled into the other day! Even better!)

Neurotic

Militant apathist
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks SHawkins!

Whenever AW goes down, I'm always amazed by the amount of time and work people put into getting it up and running again as soon as possible. You're all superhuman, I swear.

Bigglesworth

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats and thanks to all involved in getting back up and running!

I can't believe some people are getting so many rep points in a week for it to be worth bemoaning their loss! I post Fried Gold every day, and get nuthin'! Nuthin', I tells ya! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.