My bio/avatar for DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Last night I tried to submit my bio and avatar for Demand Studios.

After I hit submit, I expected to see something that said Thank you for your submission or We've received your bio, or some such thing.

But instead, it just went back to the home page where you type in your username and password. So how do I know whether they received this info or not?

Petroglyph

gestating a plot
Registered
Reaction score
Hmm....when you log in. do you see a "progress bar" on the right hand side of the work desk? There are 3 things you need to do: fill out the payment info, submit your bio/picture, and then write the first 3 articles. I had a bar on the right side divided into thirds and sections were colored in with green as I completed them. I did get an email once my bio was approved.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think I'm all set now.

When I logged in, my avatar pic was there, but not the bio info I worked on last night. I think maybe what happened was it timed out since it took me quite a while to find the right words for the bio and the "fun fact". But I should have gotten some kind of message telling me that.

So I re-did the bio, hit submit, and this time I got a message saying it had been submitted for review.

In the meantime, I did the tax stuff, too. I haven't gotten an email saying anything about the bio, but on the right-hand side of the Workdesk there are 2 boxes checked off in green, showing I completed 2 of the 3 things you have to do.

juniper

Always curious.
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I got an email saying "bio approved." The workdesk has changed since I started there several months ago, so don't know about the progress bar.

You can still write, or used to be able to, while they're approving your bio.

Status
Not open for further replies.