Well, here I am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Russell

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Hi all. Just joined the forum and thought I’d introduce myself. My name is Nick Russell, and for most of my adult life I have earned my keep by publishing and writing. I’ve owned several weekly newspapers, a daily, and shopper type publications. I have several non-fiction books currently out, and years ago had a couple of mystery novels published that have long since gone out of print.

For the last 9+ years my wife Terry and I have lived and traveled fulltime in an RV, and I publish a bimonthly 36 page tabloid format travel newspaper for RVers called the Gypsy Journal www.gypsyjournal.net. I also write books on RVing and travel, and present seminars on travel, writing, and publishing at RV rallies, workshops, and colleges around the country. In addition to the RV website, I also have a publishing website, www.publishing4profit.com and a motorcycle travel website, www.motorcycletravelonline.com.

I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you here, sharing what I can, and learning from your experiences.

Last edited:

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

How do you like your popcorn?

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the best damn writing forum this side of the moon.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome aboard. Traveling around in an RV seeing the country does sound like a cool way to live

:welcome:

Nick Russell

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. You folks are a nice group!

Last edited:

Chrisla

Registered
Reaction score
[SIZE=3 said:
For the last 9+ years my wife Terry and I have lived and traveled fulltime in an RV, and I publish a bimonthly 36 page tabloid format travel newspaper for RVers called the Gypsy Journal www.gypsyjournal.net[/SIZE]. I also write books on RVing and travel, and present seminars on travel, writing, and publishing at RV rallies, workshops, and colleges around the country.

Impressive and interesting resume. You must be successful if you can pay for the gas to keep RVing! Ours is parked for the duration. Eight miles to the gallon gets to be a little pricey.

Welcome to AW.

Status
Not open for further replies.