Teacher fired for breaking the ice.

J.S.F.

Red fish, blue fish...
Registered
Reaction score
From the examples I've seen, this works as long as the male character doesn't initiate. And that makes sense because our culture likes to think of men as unable to control themselves when women aren't sufficiently modest.

I don't know who initiated on the DH one, but there are tons of examples of male teachers sleeping with female students on TV. On teen shows, however, they tend to be from the POV of the girl and the audience is generally more sympathetic because it's full of teenage girls who would also love to bang that hot teacher.

---

Good thing that art doesn't imitate life much--or is it the other way around?

In real life, even if the male doesn't initiate the relationship, suppose something goes bad and the girl--the underage girl--tells her folks, tells her friends, or puts it on Facebook...or all three. Who is the public going to believe, an 'innocent', sweet young thing or a horny old goat? Even if the guy isn't a horny old goat, he's probably gonna be toast.

Granted, you do have a point where in some television shows the script is played out that the nubile young lady has a crush on her handsome male teacher and sometimes nature takes its course. If done from the POV of the girl, maybe the audience of teen girls can identify and maybe they're hot for teacher and would like to spend the night with him...maybe. But that's a TV show and in real life repercussions can and do often happen.

I've seen it happen all too many times here and quite frankly, it ain't pretty. Sex is great--the nine-month aftermath of an unwanted child less so.