Favorite Lines?

ShannonR.

<insert witty title here>
Registered
Reaction score
This is for fun more than anything else, but does anyone have lines they've written that they particularly like? Perhaps a line that you use in different projects? It doesn't matter if the projects are finished or not.

The projects I've been working on are romantic comedies. One of my lines is, "That's the best soap opera ending I've seen in a long time." I think it's the perfect thing for a bystander to say in the final scene where the MCs love interest declares his love in a dramatic way and the two finally get together. The line isn't said in the same way in both stories, but I think it's cute.

What about you? Do you have any "favorite lines"?

Scriptwriting projects, for me, are just side things I do in between blogging and forum moderation, which are the main sorts of writing I do. The latter isn't writing so much as critical review and critique.

jmikehub

Registered
Reaction score
a quote from the movie Boy Wonder

the kid gets assaulted and ends up killing one of the thugs, the next day he gets questioned by the police and they ask "did you get any good shots at em'?" and the kid says "just one"

Saul Rothman

Registered
Reaction score
Nyaaaah -- I got good lines, see? I got really good lines. Super-duper good lines. Nyah. But I ain't giving 'em to you, sweetheart. Nyah.

:D

Saulisa

jlstov

Registered
Reaction score
I actually have a few from my last movie, but unfortunately I can't post them here. LOL