Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry I disappeared. My roommate (not the one I'm frustrated with) just came in, and is 120% twitterpated. It makes me giggle every time she gets home after being with her boy. :D

Bookgirl2021

Registered
Reaction score
AM isn't going so well. I really do think part of it is that I'm scared of the next WIP I'm going to be working on. I want to write it, but it scares the living daylights out of me. ...Besides which, Darius is keeping a secret from me that I need to know, and so is Rulon.

ETA
March 27, 2008 Urban Word of the Day
1)to be completely enamored with someone/something.
2) the flighty exciting feeling you get when you think about/see the object of your affection.
3) romantically excited (i.e.: aroused)
4) the ever increasing acceleration of heartbeat and body temperature as a result of being engulfed amidst the exhilaration and joy of being/having a romantic entity in someone's life.
When he smiled at her, the rush of warm, fuzzy, excited sensations that filled her made her realize she was completely twitterpated with this man.

Last edited:

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Why are you scared of your next WIP?

And OH! New vocab word! I'm Twitterpated very often then, although after the years the outward signs are less obvious.

Bookgirl2021

Registered
Reaction score
Multiple reasons. I'm taking a break from fantasy and doing a contemp, which is anything but my area of expertise. The story itself is a much more serious story, and I'm scared of not being able to do it justice. I have one character who I already don't like, but I can't just get rid of him (as much I'd like to). ...And those are just to name a few reasons.

ETA Night, Ari!

NoGuessing

Buzz
Registered
Reaction score
300px-Lurking_cat.jpg

Bookgirl2021

Registered
Reaction score
"They say that cats are clever. They say they have nine lives. They say that cats are bad luck. They scratch, they claw, they bite...." ...However, I still adore them. The only animals (well...that you *can* have as a pet) that I like better than cats are horses.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
I've always wanted a cat, never got one though, oh well... one day when i have my own place.

OTWOV

is Learning to Fly: solo
Registered
Reaction score
my girlfriend got a cat, which coupled with her instinctual tendency to never shut up, leaves me being irreparably hateful towards cats. :)

Ivi942

Registered
Reaction score
Morning! I'm determined to write the short story today, since I only have around 3 weeks to actually draw it.

Ivi942

Registered
Reaction score
I'm good ^^ Went to visit some relatives for a few days, only got back yesterday. We went to an adventure park, my muscles are still aching a bit xD

Status
Not open for further replies.