I hate dreams like these...

Eskimo1990

is here :)
Registered
Reaction score
I had the scariest dream that I've had in awhile.
And I'm not talking scary as in some monster is chasing me about to kill me.
What it was about doesn't matter...but I woke up in tears and started to cry.
I didn't even realize it was a dream for quite some time.

I haven't had one like these in awhile.
Though the last one like this that I had was about the same person to...hmmm

Anyways, does anyone else have dreams like this?

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
You are under stress. Relax and enjoy a hobby or your favorite recreation. That should ease your mind a bit and you'll sleep much better.

Richard

underthecity

Finestkind
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.allensedge.com
I dreamed last night that one of our three cats was dying. He was okay this morning, but the thought is always in the back of my mind that they won't live forever. And one day I'll be burying them in the backyard.

allen

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
I dreamed last night that one of our three cats was dying. He was okay this morning, but the thought is always in the back of my mind that they won't live forever. And one day I'll be burying them in the backyard.

allen

I don't dream about it, but I'm slowly facing the same reality. Pizzi is 19 or 20 years old. Still healthy, but getting grumpier and grumpier and wanting constantly to be cuddled and petted.

My least favorite are vivid, realistic dreams of success. The disappointment is downright depressing and a reminder of realities that are never going to change.

Joe, if you're being serious, then :Hug2: Realities can and do change, but only if you change first. Yes, waking up to reality after a vivid dream of success is hard, but use it to motivate you, not discourage you!

As for me, the dreams I hate the most usually come one or two nights before a big event. I dream the event is happening, and I've forgotten something important. Usually, it's clothes. Eeek!