XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Homemade bread. Fresh butter. Oh mommy....

I got homemade jam. You want strawberry or blackberry?

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Fresh bread? You have to share. Didn't your mommy ever explain that to you? Fresh bread must be shared with those around you. The smell alone is enough to drive them crazy.

I'll bring the butter. Salted or unsalted?

If you knew my mother, you'd know that she would never want to share, the woman can take hoarding and selfishness to Olympic levels. Seriously.

I have shared my bread previously with the cantina. It takes a while so you might be all ready there with your butter - I'll take chocolate spread thanks, but you'll have to wait, sorry. Patience is a virtue, a saying coined by people who pay other people to queue for them, and don't get driven crazy by the smell.

Form a queue please, don't forget to bring something to read, and I hope you folks like wholemeal.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Good Morning.

Strained muscle in neck is causing head pain, but I will survive! :)

A recently made observation....

It is much easier to type when you have a spacebar that works. ctrl-v for typing a space is just a pain and so very very slow.

two-year olds and laptop keyboards don't mix.

I understand you 100%.

This could either be incredibly cool or incredibly sucky. I hope it's cool.

I'm going on the side of very very cool :)

Kweei

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kltownsend.com
Ugh.

Trying to organize a writer's group in my area is near impossible. I need human contact!

Maybe the universe is trying to tell me something.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I dont bother with writers groups anymore, sadly.

Hello folks. During my riding lesson I got a few brief snatches of instruction but then the lady turned back to the other rider and gave them tons of advice. Boo.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ugh.

Trying to organize a writer's group in my area is near impossible. I need human contact!

Maybe the universe is trying to tell me something.

Human contact is over-rated.

Terribly @#$% over-rated.

Though if you were in my area, I'd join your group. To keep up the appearances of being social and all.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

:hi:

Hello folks. During my riding lesson I got a few brief snatches of instruction but then the lady turned back to the other rider and gave them tons of advice. Boo.

You're paying how much for these lessons? No matter, still too much money to pay for being ignored.

Human contact is over-rated.

Terribly @#$% over-rated.

Though if you were in my area, I'd join your group. To keep up the appearances of being social and all.

And to seek out new victims?

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Quick note for the Unofficial Cantina Audubon Society:

My husband just saw a red-headed woodpecker beside the house.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Mmmm...fresh bread...and good accountants. Yum.

Hi everyone.

I'm back. I think. Crazy week or...however long it's been.

How is everyone?

:hi: Stiff, sadly. Nothing hours in the car can't cure, right?

damn

Ugh.

What about non-writers group human contact instead? Putting together new groups is like herding cats, and you don't even know you'll be compatible. Or...do you know these people?

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You're paying how much for these lessons? No matter, still too much money to pay for being ignored.

$30 for a semi private (2 riders), and $40 for a private. The 60% less attention (75% today) is not worth the savings of $10.

She is helping my riding tons, but meh. There are centered riding instructors an hour away, and I think it will be worth the drive since I want to be a centered riding instructor as part of my FOUR PART PLAN TO HAPPINESS.

Quick note for the Unofficial Cantina Audubon Society:

My husband just saw a red-headed woodpecker beside the house.

Oooooh, Nice. I've never seen a Red-headed. Only the cryptically named, and red-head-striped Red-bellied. Lots of those, actually.

:hi: Stiff, sadly. Nothing hours in the car can't cure, right?

damn

Dire. Nothing a pound of dark chocolate can't cure! Happy Birthday!!!!

In other news, yesterday I was wondering if Frightful was getting bored in her secure and warm house. Pepper seems content, but she's looking stir crazy.

Today I put them in the tractor so I could wash their cheap tablecloth flooring. (That's a CHICKEN tractor for you newbies.)

First she tried to dig to China, perhaps sensing a better economy through the earth. Then she spent about 10 minutes dust bathing, and Pepper joined her. I had to actually break it up and bring them in for fear Pepper would catch chill.

My moss is torn to hell, but my chickens are happy. They are about to go back out for round 2.

And don't worry June, I got some video. Maybe tonight I'll splice together everything and post it.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*clears throat*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HILLZ!!!!

:partyguy:
:partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy:

Here are some dancers for your par-tay: :snoopy::snoopy::snoopy:

Ooh, this mean I get to sing?

:D

*sees death glares and raised weapons*

or not.

Happy Birthday, oh shoveled one.

:Cake: <--- is not a lie. Just creepy.

Last edited:

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you, doves. In honor of, well, myself, I shall leave you all alone for the day. ENJOY. :D

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Worse not-my-bday pressie EVAR. :mad:

Ah well, I still have to bring in the chickens, clean the kitchen, cook pumpkin cake, txt THE GUY, laundry, and a buncha other things. I should vacuum, but yeah, right. Clean floors are for people who insist on looking down.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Holy crap! I can't believe the nerve of some people!

Crazy b*tch from the Job from Hell just called me and told me that making out my W-2 was MY responsibility, not hers and that by calling the IRS, I was just "making things difficult." I told her it was HER responsibility and Federal Law, and that it was nothing personal. So she started on how I'd done such a crappy job and whatever, so I hung up on her.

Now she's on her third call to the house, and I'm this close to calling the cops about harassment.

the NERVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.