'Allo! *Wave!*

Levi3o4

Well alrighty then.
Registered
Reaction score
Right, first things first - 'allo!

Name's Levi3o4 (nope, no real meaning behind the name, just some aesthetic appeal - look at the curve on top of that 3o4!), and I found this place through Wikipedia - it turns out they have an article on beta-readers! Are they really called critters over here? That's brilliant!

So anywho, I was looking for info on beta-testers, just wondering if I should get one - more on that later - when I discovered that this site existed. Having previously been part of a poetry website, I remembered that I really enjoyed the creative experience of having my stuff out in the open and perused. So yes, I dabble in poetry, and I occasionally try prose. I've had an on-again-off-again project going on with a few friends of mine revolving around the creation of a web-comic. The death it dies was slow and painful, but, out of its cremated remains emerged my new project - a sitcom. About my life. Yeah.

So, um, come in, sit down. 'Allo!

Last edited:

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW, Levi3o4!

There is a really great poetry forum here, complete with a crit forum. I hope you will stop by and share your work. New faces are always welcome. :)

I look forward to reading your posts. I hope you find AW as wonderful and beneficial as I have found it to be.

See ya around the board. :)

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

How do you like your popcorn?

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Levi3o4

Well alrighty then.
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you all very, VERY much for giving me this warm welcome! I hope to stay around for a while!