JFK Assassination 50th Anniversary Thread

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
Incidentally, if none of you have seen the movie Parkland, about the hospital in Dallas where President Kennedy, Governor Connally, and eventually both Oswald and Ruby were taken (though Ruby's only mentioned once in the film), it's worth a look.

It's not graphic, and doesn't actually show the shooting at all as far as I can remember. There is a considerable amount of blood, but it's in a medical setting.

The movie focuses on the people impacted by the shooting (much like "Bobby" did with RFK's assassination): the hospital staff, the secret service agents, Mr. Zapruder, the accidental historian, and Oswald's brother who had to deal with the aftermath of his brother's connection and what it meant for their family.

I'd finished the movie before I realized that the actress playing Mrs. Kennedy only had one line in the whole thing, even though she had some very moving moments on camera.

tom ralph

Banned
Reaction score
I'm fascinated by memories of where you were when you learned the President was shot, your conspiracy theories, etc. Post them here.

Do you really wanna learn the truth about the fatal shot and who fired it?