• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Agency] Anonymous Content

Kelsey

Book Slut
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kelseyscorneroftheworld.blogspot.com
Anonymous Content was recommended to me, but either I cannot work their website, or they do not list much information.

Does anyone have any information on Anonymous Content, starting with which of their representatives consider themselves literary agents? I was given the name Sandra Chang, but the clients of hers I recognized are actors...

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Of their "Talent + Lit Management" division ...

Twenty-two managers, whose expertise extends across the entertainment industry, actively work with clients to provide counsel, generate opportunities, and cultivate, create, and develop film and television projects for production.
Doesn't sound like they represent mss to publishers, if that's what you're looking for.

gambit924

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
So the question is, are these people legit? They seem so but I would like another opinion before I send my query.

settdigger

Registered
Reaction score
Think about why it is called "Anonymous Content"

This company, along with Lakeshore Entertainment, likely stole my screenplay two years ago. I sued them, though I could not prove it in court, as changes to federal court procedure makes discovery impossible.

I would advise, in the strongest of all possible terms, never to send them any intellectual property.

Thanks,
Robin Wyatt Dunn

gambit924

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Anyone have anything to add to this? Has anyone submitted recently? What was your experience? Would you recommend them?

Bergerac

Reading & Writing
Registered
Reaction score
Anonymous Content is one of the top management companies there is -- considered a major player in the screen business. They've got offices in LA, London, Chicago and New York. They rep top talent, from actors, directors, writers and comedians. If you can get repped by them, much less convince them to read your screenplay, you will probably be in the top 1% of screenwriters with mega-credits to your name or possibly someone breaking in with major heat behind them.