Hounding from the Depths of Perdition

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
Ted, that seems like a really odd request to me.

And regardless of what I may think of Conservative Christians, people have a right to personal belief systems, and to not be mocked over them. IMO.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Ted, that seems like a really odd request to me.

And regardless of what I may think of Conservative Christians, people have a right to personal belief systems, and to not be mocked over them. IMO.

Yeah, I'm with you on this one. It just seems like he wants to give his wife fits because that's the kind of guy he is. I dunno. This consultant is actually somebody my company hired to go from center to center and help boost sales. I'm not sure what to make of him.

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
*yawns*

Omg, dinner with family was spectacular, last night, but I ended up coming home soooooo late. :e2yawn:

I've been groggy and sleepy since I woke up, not wanting to do anything, even though I have work.

Blergh.

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
I like food....

Guys, I'm wondering about how hard it would be to start a Writer's Foundation. Something that does grants n' stuff. But make it so corporate sponsors could kick in somehow. I'm not sure how to make it exciting or feasible for them, but I'm sure I could come up with something.

I'm getting really sick and tired of good writers having their lives messed up by the lack of funds because writing doesn't pay that well.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sealeyandrews.wordpress.com
I'm getting really sick and tired of good writers having their lives messed up by the lack of funds because writing doesn't pay that well.
Okay, so...here's my crazy idea for the day. :D

Because I've recently become obsessed with Craigslist (for various reasons) and all the freakin bizarre things people sell there :rolleyes: I came up with an idea to sell microfiction on Craigslist. My plan is to make it so cheap ($1 a story) that curiosity might just drive people to spend the money and have the story delivered to their email address after. :tongue

:Shrug: What? That could work, right?

Last edited:

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Tonight I was talking to a woman I work with while at the laundry mat. She's cute. I was about to lay down my mojo on her. We were gossiping about a couple we know with a slight age difference. She said a woman her age dating a guy 12 years younger than myself was just gross.

After that, I just didn't feel like wasting my mojo on her.

Last edited:

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Did you guys check the lost and found? :Shrug:

Nope. No need.

If they're lost then there's really no hope for their eventual retrieval at all, well, as humans (or whatever they are) at least.

Especially if they got lost down there or in Ted's van.

Ain't goin' there...

ShaunHorton

AW's resident Velociraptor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shaunhorton.blogspot.com
Thanks, Ted. I'm going through my friend's list looking for people to push in onto for opinions. :p

In the meantime, I've discovered a new (to me at least) music Genre. Nightcore, or Happy Hardcore. Some interesting stuff. Got a hell of a beat to it though.