• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta for Contemporary Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambri

Plotting something
Registered
Reaction score
Second star to the right, straight on till evening
Hey, there, I'm looking for a beta or two for my contemporary romance. In terms of heat level, it's probably spicy or sensual, but not erotic romance. I'd be willing to return the favor if you have a manuscript needing some feedback. Thanks!

Bisileyton

Registered
Reaction score
I've got a romance manuscript that need some immediate feedback. The heat level is sensual and I'm happy to swap if you're still looking.

CaseyMack

Write more; worry less!
Registered
Reaction score
Do Tell...

Hey, there, I'm looking for a beta or two for my contemporary romance. In terms of heat level, it's probably spicy or sensual, but not erotic romance. I'd be willing to return the favor if you have a manuscript needing some feedback. Thanks!

Hi Ambri,

Yes, do say a little more about your MS.

In another thread, you said you might be exploring IR. Does this MS go there? (Mine does, thus my interest...)

Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.