Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen Duvall

Chalice the Hatchet Knight
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.karenduvall.blogspot.com
I write steampunk. I'm currently working on revisions and my agent is lunching with a Berkley editor this week to pitch it. Love the genre and it's lots of fun to write. My book is more of a hybrid, though. It's an alternate history with demon-possessed machines.

EzraHoliday

Agent of Chaos
Registered
Reaction score
I write steampunk. I'm currently working on revisions and my agent is lunching with a Berkley editor this week to pitch it. Love the genre and it's lots of fun to write. My book is more of a hybrid, though. It's an alternate history with demon-possessed machines.

Of course you write Steampunk, you're from Oregon. :hooray:

When I lived in Portland I knew dozens of steampunk enthusiasts. The only other place I've found that culture more concentrated was Chicago.

I'd love to see more out there, to be sure. It's such a fun concept that so rarely gets fully embraced.

lute

Intriguing! Steampunk hybrid; sounds like fun. :)

I would consider my novel-in-progress a steampunk hybrid as well, though only slight. The story is mostly western in nature, with a nod to steampunk more than anything else.

Rock on, steampunk writers. We need more knowledgables in the genre!

Reaction score
Second star on the right and on 'til morning.
Website
atsiko.wordpress.com
Intriguing! Steampunk hybrid; sounds like fun. :)

I would consider my novel-in-progress a steampunk hybrid as well, though only slight. The story is mostly western in nature, with a nod to steampunk more than anything else.

Rock on, steampunk writers. We need more knowledgables in the genre!

The vast majority of steampunk is hybrid. THough some of the purest stuff is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.