XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuemais

We can't always be the Batman
Registered
Reaction score
lol have fun Sara!

i think my twitter acct would give SM great joy of making fun of my 1 tweet ever lol

:Wha:

I MUST HAVE THIS TWITTER ACCOUNT!

FOLLOW ME! FOLLOW MEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Shuemais

We can't always be the Batman
Registered
Reaction score
? Don't we do that here?

I think it's the whole "in real time" thing that has everyone jazzed about it.

Just wait. Soon people will be all excited about this new "music television" thing that's catching on, too.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
And yet again I find myself on Goodreads.

and the doctor worried that I'd get hooked on Oxy? Woman was obviously deluded. Who needs narcotics when there are book sites?

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
I've been trying to convince CobraMrsFit to join. Her handle is perfect! Sadly, she's not interested in the Twits. Guess we have to "talk" if we want to communicate.

What is this talking thing of which you speak? o_O

Yes. Very chatty. And I STILL HAVEN'T BAKED MY COOKIES BECAUSE OF THIS!

I want some cookies!

Kweei

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kltownsend.com
Perhaps I should take this time to make a list just for the Cantina peeps. (What do we all call ourselves??)

Since you all breed like bunnies, I need to find some order here. ;)

KitCat

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
lol poor Sara

*has escaped with only one more follower, adding the total to.....5!*

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
Before the epic multiquote begins - let me just wish you a Happy new Years Eve. :) Tonight, there will be many verbs and nouns, and a lot of lasagne from a box. :) Also, pie. There will be pie.

I hope you are all safe and sane in your celebratorial-ness.

Not shitlisted. Just all my existing Rx's cancelled, and too broke from Christmas to afford the extremely expensive process of switching to a new doctor and getting new Rx's.

The stupid thing about the Rx's being cancelled? Her argument was that she couldn't have me running around with a Schedule One narcotic Rx with her name on it, when she was no longer my doctor. If I sold or abused the narcotics, it could cost her license.

But the stupid S1's were never what I wanted, and she never could get me to take them as prescribed (every 4-6 hours). A ninety-day scrip would last me six months, because I'd rather be in some pain than spend my life as an Oxy Zombie. What I wanted, what I needed, was the meloxicam, the NSAIDs. As in NOT CONTROLLED, and therefore no danger to her license. But she cancelled those, too. This wasn't about her license or her standing; it was sheer vindictiveness.

BTW: i still don't want to sue her. BUT! She was soooo worried about her professional reputation. And there are advantages to being part of a well known and well-respected family in a very small, very insular community. I may be poor, but my name carries more weight in this county than hers does, and my reputation is better. Much better. And there were people curious about why I had so abruptly left her office. So curious that they call. People like the president of the bank (my father's best friend), or the chief of emergency medicine at the hospital (my sister's father in law), or the head of the chamber of commerce (married to one of my cousins), or the fire chief (I played piano at his wedding AND his mother-in-law and I make music together), or the county jailer (we went to school together), or the commonwealth's attorney (his son and I were best friends).

These people are all patients of that doctor. And they call me to say, "Why aren't you there anymore?" And I tell them. I don't have to be nasty or vindictive. I just have to tell the unvarnished truth. And it's not helping her precious reputation one little bit.

Is that called trying somebody in the court of public opinion? Because it ain't breaking my heart one little bit. It's not getting me any money, or buying my medicine for me. But it's got its own satisfaction.

This... this just warms my vindictive, black little heart! :)

Good morning! :D

I am the proud owner of Scrivener and some budgeting software I wanted. And I still have dollars to spare, so I get to decide what to spend that on. I mentioned last night something about paying on credit card debt with the money and DH lamented on how he hates giving me money as a gift because I never spend it on myself. He's sort of right. Being practical to the extreme creates the mess I am.

Oh, Scrivener.... let me count the ways....

:eek:

Madam! You misrepresent me! I've never tweeted the word, er, "d'aaaawwww" in my entire Twitter career!

I hope you and your internet lover are using protection... I'm just saying... there are a lot of dangerous viruses out there...

Good morning, all!~

I <3 Scrivener so much. I hope you like it. *pets Scrivener*

*also pets Scrivener*

? Is there any particular virtue to Twitter?

my occasional bouts of jocularity? You are missing them.

No, I think you'll be WAY too busy writing to join Twitter.

Yes, quite. Much, much too busy.

:D

Lies. All lies.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Now I want lasagna... I cant get gf lasagna noodles at the local grocers...

Pause the year. Cant end it without lasagna!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.