Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ctairo

Why Isn't IGNORE Available in RL?
Registered
Reaction score
OMG, I have not been here in foreva! Work continues to be a slice of lunacy, with a pile o'ridic on the side. Just popping in to say MISS YOU!

(BTW, I scrolled past that whatever it was. It frightened me.)

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
I've been meaning to tell you all somthing from the other day to get your reactions.

We were at Danielles skating exibition. My sister in law showed up. At one point she was alone with my other daughter and started asking her questions like how much we're spending on our upcoming trip to Hawaii.

See, my SIL goes through money like water. And then she hates it when people say anything about how she spends her money, even though she's got loans up the wazzo and she often gets in over her head and asks us for money.

We never ask her for money and when we splurge, like Hawaii, we've saved for months for it.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
OMG, I have not been here in foreva! Work continues to be a slice of lunacy, with a pile o'ridic on the side. Just popping in to say MISS YOU!

(BTW, I scrolled past that whatever it was. It frightened me.)

:hi:

Zombie bowling balls??? Are you kidding me?

Why not??

It's just weird.

I've been meaning to tell you all somthing from the other day to get your reactions.

We were at Danielles skating exibition. My sister in law showed up. At one point she was alone with my other daughter and started asking her questions like how much we're spending on our upcoming trip to Hawaii.

See, my SIL goes through money like water. And then she hates it when people say anything about how she spends her money, even though she's got loans up the wazzo and she often gets in over her head and asks us for money.

We never ask her for money and when we splurge, like Hawaii, we've saved for months for it.

Ah, I'd say she's either trying to 'Keep up with the Jones's' [in that if you can spend that much on the trip, so can she, even if she doesn't have it]...

Or, she's going to ask you for money. *THis is the more likely one. But I could be wrong.

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Help!! I've been on with my father for 45 minutes. He won't shut up, he's telling the same stories, over & over again, which I've heard millions of times, and not pausing for anything. It's like every lecture I grew up with on a continual loop!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoot me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Be glad you have your Dad. That you can still talk to him. Some of us can't.

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Be glad you have your Dad. That you can still talk to him. Some of us can't.

Sorry, didn't mean to hit a sore spot.

My father & I have never been close at all. In fact, I have many, many issues with him. Before my mom died, he and I weren't talking at all.

It's a strained relationship at best. He's alienated nearly everyone in the family.

I know my mom would want me to still keep in contact, so I do. But it's not easy.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, didn't mean to hit a sore spot.

My father & I have never been close at all. In fact, I have many, many issues with him. Before my mom died, he and I weren't talking at all.

It's a strained relationship at best. He's alienated nearly everyone in the family.

I know my mom would want me to still keep in contact, so I do. But it's not easy.

I'm sorry for that, the estrangement. That's hard. It's like that with an Uncle of mine.

:Hug2:

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
I'm sorry for that, the estrangement. That's hard. It's like that with an Uncle of mine.

:Hug2:

Thank you.

It's rough. We're going down for Easter. First time we'll be going down there since Mom died.

We're not looking forward to it, but we can't stay away forever. And we've thought about it.

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
So KISS had a big announcement today. I've been waiting for it for months. Turns out they're doing a tour with Motley Crue. (The Crue are opening.) I've known about this for sometime. It leaked. So what did I find out today that I didn't know.

They aren't coming anywhere near me!!

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you.

It's rough. We're going down for Easter. First time we'll be going down there since Mom died.

We're not looking forward to it, but we can't stay away forever. And we've thought about it.

I hope it goes well for you Vince. :)

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
So KISS had a big announcement today. I've been waiting for it for months. Turns out they're doing a tour with Motley Crue. (The Crue are opening.) I've known about this for sometime. It leaked. So what did I find out today that I didn't know.

They aren't coming anywhere near me!!

I'm sorry! :Hug2:

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've been to your part of central NY.

You're right next door to nowhere, even if you aren't quite there yourself.

:D

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Wow, this thread is quiet lately.

KISS was on Jimmy Kimmel last night. They rocked, but I was kinda hoping they'd play something off Monster. They just did 2 old songs, Detroit Rock City & Calling Dr. Love. Not really new outfits, as much as their old ones, but accessorized.

I can't wait for Monster!

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning Vince.

I am here, just putting up my query in QLH.

As for everyone else, not a clue. It has been really quiet durning the day too, which is unusual.

Normally people pop in and out, but not lately. And it has been absolutely dead at night. :/

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Hey PD.

Yeah, Won't be able to check in again until lunch, but usually there's some activity. There hadn't been anything since last night. Not even from you!!

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Hello Vince:D

Oh for crying out loud - I'm not always here! :tongue

I'm 3hrs behind you, and I checked in here several times yesterday and no one was here, so after 9:30pm I stopped posting. :wag:

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The weather was so nice this past weekend, I didn't get on here at all. Just too nice out to be inside.

But I'm here now, and that's all that matters.

Continue. :e2file:

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com

Someone sent me a note asking what happened beyond this. My daughter just shrugged and said she didn't know, but she was pissed because she knew that her Aunt shouldn't be asking this question, but she didn't want to be disrespectful.

Beyond that, nothing. It's nothing new from her. We weren't surprised. I just wanted to see how everyone else reacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.