Anyone watch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam Jackson

Heathen Horde Elder
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good grief! I can't believe I missed it!

Here's hoping for a rerun.

Last edited:

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Saw some of it, but I was in a bar, so I couldn't really listen. Seemed somewhat interesting, if a tad too "Spike-TV-ish" for my tastes.

Liam Jackson

Heathen Horde Elder
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Man, I'll take a scream if and when I can find them these days. ;)

sthrnwriter

Snoopy Dance!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
I watched it and it was ok. I thought there would a lot more to it than just an average awards show. I guess that is what I get for having high expetations. Maybe it'll be better next year.

The Fangoria Chainsaw Awards will air on Oct 22nd on the Fuse channel. I wonder how good that'll be.

HorrorWriter

It's a new dawn. It's a new day.
Registered
Reaction score
In your closet with the Boogeyman's corpse!
sthrnwriter said:
I watched it and it was ok. I thought there would a lot more to it than just an average awards show. I guess that is what I get for having high expetations. Maybe it'll be better next year.

The Fangoria Chainsaw Awards will air on Oct 22nd on the Fuse channel. I wonder how good that'll be.

Oh no! I'll be somewhere where there won't be any cable! I will either have to record it, or stay at home! :rant: Anyway, thanks for the heads-up!:)

sthrnwriter

Snoopy Dance!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Shadow_Ferret said:
I completely forgot about the Scream Awards. I guess I was watching the season premiere of Ghost Hunters.

The Scream Awards came on the day before the Ghost Hunters premiere, but for those who missed it, I checked the tv listings at Yahoo and it showed it airing again on the Oct 15 and 17 at 1 am Central time.

HorrorWriter

It's a new dawn. It's a new day.
Registered
Reaction score
In your closet with the Boogeyman's corpse!
sthrnwriter said:
The Scream Awards came on the day before the Ghost Hunters premiere, but for those who missed it, I checked the tv listings at Yahoo and it showed it airing again on the Oct 15 and 17 at 1 am Central time.

Thanks! I'll check it out then! :)

Liam Jackson

Heathen Horde Elder
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I saw the Ghost Hunter's season premiere at the 10pm (cst) rerun. Not a bad episode and they kept the bruised personalites bs to a minimum. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.

sthrnwriter

Snoopy Dance!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
HorrorWriter said:
Will it be on Spike this time as well? Or will another channel show it?

Yeah it'll be on Spike.

I saw the Ghost Hunter's season premiere at the 10pm (cst) rerun. Not a bad episode and they kept the bruised personalites bs to a minimum. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.

I know what you mean. It was a little more investigating and a little less drama, but then again this is only the first episode of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.