• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a beta who doesn't mind reading rough work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
This might sound confusing. I'm looking for someone who can help me with what I'm writing. Sort of a mentor/alpha/beta, someone who can read parts of my story and tell me if I'm going in the right direction, where I should go, what I'm doing right or wrong, etc etc

Obviously it would help if this person is/was easy to get along with and understood my mind frame, how I'm going about it, what my ideas are like , etc.

If there's anyone out there that has the time and the patience to put up with someone who is writing something and struggles with structure and plot and general character building, and needs as much guidance as possible... then please PM and I'll get back to you. I am sort of between a novice/beginner but only because I've never finished anything before.

Yeah, so... *waits for a reply* No hurry.

Last edited:

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks. I have someone helping me now. But thanks to anyone else that may or may not offer. ^_^ xx

Status
Not open for further replies.