Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'd take it as a good thing, since they're not traumatized in any way or amount with him gone.

I remember when I was a kid and my dad had to go for a month for some job-thing. My mother was seriously traumatized not to have him home at night. She rigged burglar alarms for all the doors and the milk chute (the milk chute!?! Our dolls couldn't even stand up or lay down in there!) with cords leading all over the place. We'd have to detangle everything to get breakfast and go to school. It was really silly. She told him emphatically that he was never doing that again when he got home--and he never did. Anytime he had to go, she went with him. Ever have a babysitter for a solid week? Not fun.

Anyway, I'd take it as a good thing--unless they're not happy to see him when he gets back.

Myrealana

I aim to misbehave
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.badfoodie.com
Well, our burglar alarm is both more high tech and less.

We have the standard ADT screech-and-call-the-cops alarm which get set every night and the far more low-tech German Shepherd to bark like she's going to bite your face off model who has been sleeping beside my bed instead of locked in her kennel since he's been gone.

But really, I guess I'll take it as a good thing. Though, if I had to be solely responsible for doing all the driving, all the shopping, all the homework help and most of the cooking for the long term, something would have to give.

Luckily, I have a 19-year-old who is home while he's waiting for his job training program to start up and he does the housecleaning. Now, if only he had a drivers license...

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
We have a similar system ADT and 3 dogs. Lilly would bark and but, but she's only one sooo... Molly would mostly just bounce and lick. Toby on the other hand? Yeah, he'll rip you in 2 if he thinks you're a threat to his girl.

Jett.

House: RumNcoke; Sigil: Jelly Donut
Registered
Reaction score
I'd still have gone.

This will be my 8th time. Considering Gene and Paul are in their early 60's not sure how many more chances I'll get.

Oh, I just saw, it's a joint tour with Def Leppard. Nifty.
Well, have fun :)

Last edited:

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
scrambled eggs, my stomach was a little upset so I stayed clear of sugar

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I had to go sub at a different store about a 1/2 hour away too early this morning, so no time for a healthier breakfast. Tomorrow I will indulge in better food.

But, yeah, fritters are 100000 times better than donuts. I'm blasphemous all over the place. ;)

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
I think I finally worked out an outline for a new project. My daughter and I are gonna work on it together. We're gonna do it where we swap chapters, chapter 1 from my character's POV and chapter 2 from her characters POV and go from there. I still have some details to work out and we're not starting until the Summer when she's done with school work. But it's something to look forward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.