Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
You said 'crazy'. I'm sorry you had so much 'crazy'. Sometimes that can be wearing.

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ah. OK. Yeah, that kinda sums up a lot of my marriage. Crazy, weird, stupid. It all fits.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Haha. Nice. That would be a bestseller - the ex's might not be happy though.

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We got a serious thunderboomer through here a few hours ago. Now it's nice--only in the 70's. Very sweet.

Maybe you need to move closer to where your favorite group will tour, Vince. ;)

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
We just got a major storm here too. In fact, I got a text from my wife to call her b4 I left work. When I did, she told me I should probably stay at work. Wasn't happening. I wanted out of that place and I'd rather be blown away in my car than stay there.

It got pretty bad as I drove. Couldn't see very well, but I made it through the rain, (Cue the Barry Manilow song.)

Now I'm home.

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
I made it through the rain,
I managed to survive,
I made through the rain,
I didn't get blown away,
I made it though the rain,
with the wipers on overdrive,
with the others who
were on the Northway too,
And made it through!!!!!!

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
We just got a major storm here too. In fact, I got a text from my wife to call her b4 I left work. When I did, she told me I should probably stay at work. Wasn't happening. I wanted out of that place and I'd rather be blown away in my car than stay there.

It got pretty bad as I drove. Couldn't see very well, but I made it through the rain, (Cue the Barry Manilow song.)

Now I'm home.

Glad you got home safe Vince!

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Nature of the beast, Bos.

My allergies are finally kicking in big time. Damn. My one eye is oozing gross stuff to beat the band. It better be allergies, 'cause I've got no money for an infection.

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
I have a ? for the females of the group.

In my currunt WIP I have a situation where my MC is going to get closer to a guy, not her boyfriend. Just as friends, at least at first.

So they were sitting in the back of a classroom during a class where there was a sub, talking. The bell rings and everyone else leaves right away. They were spotted by another girl who's a known B*tch who hates the MC and starts saying stuff like she was trying to hook the new guy. (The B*tch character was in the 1st book and wanted the MC's bf for herself.)

She has now spread the rumor all around the school that the MC is 2 timing her BF, but no one who knows the MC believes it, including the BF.

I put in there that there's a small part of the MC that wished her BF, who hasn't been spending much time with her because of work, (He comes froma rich family, but wants to earn his own $) and family issues. (His cousin was in a bad car accident and is in the hospital.) would be just a little jealous.

Does that make her sound too weak?

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My allergies are finally kicking in big time. Damn. My one eye is oozing gross stuff to beat the band. It better be allergies, 'cause I've got no money for an infection.

Having similar (as in allergic reaction, not oozing) with my arm. Probably a contact allergy, but I lack the insurance to venture into the doctor's office to confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.