Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
I'm talking about Molly, our new boxer puppy.

My wife is driving me mad. She woke me up extra early today just so I could show her that I knew how to close her new (3rd one so far) crate. She's being freaking paranoid. Probably because of the horrific way that Roxie died.

TGIF = Thank Grim it's Friday.

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
526171_454543354561523_100000175864377_1979655_447203510_n.jpg

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Done for the week. Weekend here I come. My wife has decided that instead of my taking her out for Mothers day as I offered, she'd rather I cook because she prefers my cooking. Also means she has to give me a clue as what the heck she wants for dinner.

For Fathers day last year they all wanted me to cook as well, they volunteed to do the dishes. Seems unfair, somehow.

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Housemate was released from the hospital today. She's still on oxygen, but she's worlds better than a week ago. She's joking that she's on her way to becoming bionic since she's got stuff implanted in her (for dialysis).

She's at her sister's for the weekend, though. Tonight was my first chance to get the house prepared for her (de-furred, dusted, etc.). Girlchild is helping and is the bestest child ever for doing everything.

I've got to work much of the next 3 days, so Housemate will probably be home on Tuesday. Got to figure it out from when we can get the oxygen delivered for here, instead of sister's. For some reason, they won't let us just transport the stuff from there to here. Go fig.

Anyway, I'm fairly exhausted, but it's been a good day. The house smells of Murphy's Oil Soap. Great stuff.

Though I am >< close to killing her one beagle. He's driving me NUTS!

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
I didn't google. :) and I have no idea what Night googled - but happy mother's day, to all AW moms :D

Status
Not open for further replies.