Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabricatedParadise

Can be bribed with circus peanuts
Registered
Reaction score
Ah - I'm eating 1000 calories a day. Ice cream is out of the question this week. I'll bump it up next week, but my doctor thought this would help jumpstart the weight loss.

Holy crap, I'd be chewing my own limbs off.

I ADORE food. I would marry food if I could.

And I'm definitely one of those people who gets hangry if I go too long without my love.

No diets for me.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Do banana's have fat arses?

I only eat five to six days out of two weeks, I think I'll eat whatever I want (can afford) at that time. ;)

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Holy crap, I'd be chewing my own limbs off.

I ADORE food. I would marry food if I could.

And I'm definitely one of those people who gets hangry if I go too long without my love.

No diets for me.

:roll:

I love food too. That's why there's too much me. :/

But surprisingly I am not that hungry - or Hangry :roll:, as FP said.

FabricatedParadise

Registered
Reaction score
Whereas Housemate lost almost 70 pounds in the last year eating MORE food than what she used to eat. That and working out at the gym three days (an hour a time) a week. Of course, she cut out processed flour (whole wheat/grain only--ever try the Ezekiel bread? It's in the freezer section), pretty much processed everything, we make everything from scratch as possible.

And she eats 6 meals a day, not three. She's constantly eating, I swear, though occasionally one is a protein shake with extra whey. (I've had it, not bad. Not great, but not bad.) It shakes out to be about 2500 calories a day, but she watches the ratio between her fats, carbs and protein more than anything else.

Add in the fact that she's almost 60 and that's pretty impressive. *shrug*

This is kind of what I did. I have always eaten what I want without thinking about calories. During my pregnancy with my 1yo I had trouble gaining weight and was constantly eating. After I had her, my appetite basically disappeared and it wasn't until around Christmas that I found out I was only eating about half the calories I was supposed to be (supposed to be about 2700 because of breastfeeding). I joined a gym and just started forcing myself to eat all the time. It was actually difficult to do because I guess I had a small stomach or something. I never realized how much food you have to eat to get to 2700 calories, but I'm also not a big junk foodie.

my first week at the gym I gained 3 lbs and lost a pants size. The next week I lost 6lbs (the 3 I gained and 3 more) and lost almost another complete pants size.

I start my days with a cup of coffee (with more cream and sugar than actual coffee), a boost high protein shake and a special K protein bar ... and vitamins. And the rest of the day I eat whatever I feel like, when I feel like it. I couldn't diet if I tried. I don't have the self-control.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Holy banana butt!!

:D

ETA: crossposted with FP, I'm not holy banana butting her post, just Neuro's. lol!

FabricatedParadise

Registered
Reaction score
ah yes, she was born with it. She's about 6ft and 120 pounds on average. Some days I kind of hate her. Bathing suit shopping in Spring is one of those moments.

My best friend (since we were 6yo) is about 5'2-5'3 and weighs maybe 110 on a heavy day. She's pretty much a size zero. Unless she's stressed. Then she ends up a 00. Our whole lives, she has tried and tried to put on weight and just can't.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Now I have a craving for banana nut bread. :Shrug: Come here, Neuro. Here banana, banana!

Neurotic

Militant apathist
Registered
Reaction score
I read that as banana butt bread. I was faintly disturbed. Now I know what you actually said, and I'm frightened.

*scarpers*

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
My best friend (since we were 6yo) is about 5'2-5'3 and weighs maybe 110 on a heavy day. She's pretty much a size zero. Unless she's stressed. Then she ends up a 00. Our whole lives, she has tried and tried to put on weight and just can't.

Yeah, my friend is a size 2 and an amazon. :/

Now I have a craving for banana nut bread. :Shrug: Come here, Neuro. Here banana, banana!

:roll:

Maybe you should've stayed a rusty old squirrel. :p

Hmm...

FabricatedParadise

Registered
Reaction score
I will never forget my first night in here. Talk about scared. I thought for sure Neuro was going to eat me alive because NF (instigator that she is) convinced her that I could be after her nuts.

And I wondered what I had stumbled into.

Turns out, I fit right in.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
And no one thinks you're a man anymore thanks to the sexy pepper! *chuckling*

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I will never forget my first night in here. Talk about scared. I thought for sure Neuro was going to eat me alive because NF (instigator that she is) convinced her that I could be after her nuts.

Needed little instigating from me, Neuro thinks everyone is after her nuts anyway. :D

goodnight, FP. You gonna become a green pepper?

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Thank goodness for that!

I'm going to get my green on for St. Patty's day. Being Irish and all... I couldn't not to at least a little something.

Night!

Needed little instigating from me, Neuro thinks everyone is after her nuts anyway. :D

goodnight, FP. You gonna become a green pepper?

That would be cool!

Neurotic

Militant apathist
Registered
Reaction score

I'd apologise for scaring you, but I think you've been around long enough to recognise it for the lie it would be.

:D

Because they are! It's not paranoia when everyone really is out to get you(r nuts)!

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, right. St. Patty's Day. I should scout up something green and orange.

* makes a note to peruse her piccie collection when she gets home this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.