Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
I'm emailing that uni teacher back. *sigh* I'm gonna do it. I've decided to email her before I can back out. :D

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Morning Kat. How are you this morning?

I hate working. I have too much school work to worry about to be here... but i need the money...

I'm doing good thanks. Finished the ending for my vampire story and now fixing the characters in Heaven. Funfunfun :)

How about you?

Last edited:

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
school is consuming my life and causing a shit ton of stress but other then that i'm ok. Havent been able to get much writing done though.

And congrates Zoe! I'm glad your going to go through with it

Last edited:

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
I can't help but laugh at some of your confused comments on Heaven, Ally. Obviously there are reasons for my entering characters. Like you've never read a book where characters appear out of nowhere? lol Sometimes books have too many characters. I think it's all just personal taste. But i admire your persistence to keep reading. Thumbs up! :)

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
Over the course of like three minutes I was told to stop thinking about half a dozen times. I was already trying to not think, because I did not want to be with the person I was with. ...Dumb boys. (-_-)

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, guys. :)

I'm going to order the stuff I want from Myndology later, but I doubt I'm going to use it yet.

MargoWest

the chart is not the sea
Registered
Reaction score
Lol uh what were you doing, BG?

Total writers block. I really want to write the story, but not this part of it (aka the beginning).

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I think they all qualify as superpowers. And I think all superpowers can be explained by science.

Need some help, Tay?

Its not usable, because when I finally got it on paper, and showed my friend, she was like "It sounds like Philosophers Stone and Chamber of Secrets mashed together, except without the snake and the teacher in the back of the head and the diary."

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
Lol uh what were you doing, BG?

It was in my social dance class. The guy I was dancing with is on the Ballroom team, and I'm just not very happy with him right now. I was really hoping he either wouldn't be in class, or if he was that we wouldn't rotate enough for him to reach me. No such luck. We were working on Fox Trot, and he was telling me to stop thinking--both in general and about the steps.

I'm sorry about the writers' block.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Hullo thread. I have a little less than an hour to kill until my History of Jazz test. So I'm chilling in the library to work on CC&C.

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
School sucked. So much.

On the bright side, I'm supposed to be getting some books in the mail today- which is always fun.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Pretty good.

What books, out of curiosity? (I'm like dying as I wait for Night Circus to show up at the library for me, even though I totally have other books I could be reading.)

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know what books, Ari. :D
I got an email from my contact at Penguin and he said that I should be getting a box of books today.
The only book I know I'm getting it The Disenchantments by Nin@ L@C0ur.

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
I like being told what I'm getting. But the surprise is always fun too, I suppose.
It's not like I have to wait long for the box (unless it doesn't arrive today). There's only a few hours of not knowing.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Fair enough...

How hard is it to get ARCs if you aren't a reviewer like you are? I know there are two ARCs coming up in 2012 that I will desperately want.

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
I think it's pretty hard, since it's even getting hard for book bloggers to get ARCs. What are the ARCs you want?

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
The first is Queen of Glass by Sarah J Maas, which is something I first read when she still had it posted up on Fictionpress.com years ago. I've been following her for years and supporting her, and I really want to get my hands on it to see how different it is.

The other is Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard. I started following her more recently and she's basically become one of my writing heroes :D

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
PM please. I'm on a school computer.

Oooh, I'm not the only one here who read it? I'm just sad that the contents of Part 2 won't be published for a long time yet, because that's where my favorite character (Raonn) came in.

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
I need to write these reviews. Once I schedule two reviews, I can start my homework. And I want to finish my homework by tonight, meaning I need to finish these reviews!

*bangs head against wall*

ETA- Eff it. I'll write the reviews later.

Last edited:

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Eeek, get to work! Homework is important!

I have to be off now. Wanna make sure I get a good seat for my test, which starts in...16 minutes.

Talk to y'all later!

Status
Not open for further replies.