Grandma Susie's House of FUNNERS 'N FLOOZIES (Volume IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Wicked!

I was talking about you the other day, actually. Mum was talking about going to a friend's house, where they keep a pet snake, and the guy there said she should desensitize herself. (She didn't.)

Anyway, so I mentioned what you told me once about how some of the people you know in the spider biz got into it for that very reason.

It didn't convince her. :tongue

Duchessmary

Where I want to be
Registered
Reaction score
I think Wicked would be totally at home in Australia, Cliff. You guys have the wickedest spiders and other wild life. I mean, seriously, a platypus? :D

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
hey, Wicked, so glad you're here 'n everybody too, o' course :) playtpus'? They're kinda cute, no? :) Have a great night. It's TGIF tomorrow, oh, my! :D :Cake:s Man, that bites it wasn't your friend, ac. Shoot! Bet he woulda given you some cash. :)

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
So I got bored and went to the shops before. I was looking for a bargain, either a book or DVD. Didn't find anything... Well, there were 2 DVDs I wanted, but not at the listed price! I can get them cheaper at a different store I'll be going to on Sunday.

I did see 1 book that was one I ordered online last night. It cost the same as I paid for 2 books last night. Glad I checked out that site before going to the shops! I basically got myself a free book with how much I saved!

In the end, I bought a 2013 diary. I needed one eventually, and it was a good price and virtually identical to the one I used this year.

Now I'm home again, and still bored. I'm hard to please. :tongue

Duchessmary

Where I want to be
Registered
Reaction score
Scribble away, Cliff!!! :D

Thinking about Paris tonight. What is the weirdest place the funners have been?

I'll tell after some of you.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm still working on my letter to Santa. I can't get it quite right.

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
You know what's fun Cliff is if you can talk a close friend into a dual diary. You write something, then hand it off and she writes something. Hardcopy with pen.

It's not that sort of diary. It's more like a day planner... As in, 1 week per double-page, hours of the day listed per day (well, between 9 and 5 anyway).

It's to keep my Uni commitments in check (class times, where the classes are, etc.) and what time I need to catch the bus, and also any appointments I might have.

But I like the idea of co-writing something with someone in that way. :) A girl I know at Uni writes fantasy like I do. If I were going to co-write with someone in real life, it'd be her.

Scribble away, Cliff!!! :D

Thinking about Paris tonight. What is the weirdest place the funners have been?

I'll tell after some of you.

Weirdest place I've been? Hmm... I've only left Australia twice, but once was on a cruise. We were supposed to dock in Mystery Island at one of the stops, but the water conditions were bad so we couldn't get in. It remains a mystery...

But we did go to Vanuatu, Port Vila, Noumea... I think somewhere else as well.

That's at least more exotic than visiting family in England. :tongue (That was the other time I left the country.)

Purple Rose

practical experience, FTW
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
alxblog.net
Greetings, funners and floozers!

I am once again, doing nothing.... it's pathetic.

Why is it pathetic, bettielee? If you've spent a good part of your life doing a lot, then this is precisely the time to do nothing :) I say this, of course, because for the past few days, I've done basically "fuck all" which is what people in England say for doing nothing.

By the way, I have decided to use the F-word more freely now that everyone uses the S-word everywhere, all the time. I personally abhor the S-word and find it quite disgusting and have NO idea why it is acceptable in mainstream use when the F-word is far more common and established. It does not make sense that the F-word is still considered vulgar while the S-word is used even by small children, school teachers and lawmakers!! How and why?? The S-word comes from an act that is still a crime in many countries. The F-word is the reason every single one of us was conceived. :Soapbox:

I guess I should stop ranting and just go back to doing fuck all :D

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
I got a B for my final poetry assignment (the actual poems)! :D Woo!

This brings my overall grade for the class up to a B. (Just barely.)

I'm very happy with how things turned out. I was dreading the results for this subject a few weeks ago, and now I know all my hard work paid off.

Hooray! (Still haven't got the results for my other subjects though.)

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, house of F-words, and S-words, and B-words.

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I will answer any question!

(I didn't say how honestly.)

Sydneyd

Aye, ye scurvy dog!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi ya'll! Weird night at work, I mean weiiirrrd. So happy to be home!

heyjude

Making my own sunshine
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning house of the not-quite-honest!

How is everyone this fine day/night/noon?

I'm looking forward to a busy day--the new computer is here and we're packing. Vacation commences in 24 hours. :hooray:

Status
Not open for further replies.