that's di-CROW-ick
Registered
Reaction score
Website
riseagain.net
blocked by the PRC. For why!?

No idea, but here's what they're not letting you see:

What is Napowrimo?

NaPoWriMo, or National Poetry Writing Month, is an annual project in which participating poets attempt to write a poem a day for the month of April.

NaPoWriMo was founded in 2003, when poet Maureen Thorson decided to take up the challenge (modeled after NaNoWriMo, or National Novel Writing Month), and challenged other poets to join her. Since then, the number of participants has gotten larger every year, and many writers' organizations, both national and local, organize NaPoWriMo activities.​

AimeeM

Registered
Reaction score
I am so excited for this! I am definitely participating!
I was always jealous of NaNoWriMo because I don't write novels. XD This is great news!

BryceEllicott

Mad Scientist
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.onewritersmind.blogspot.com
I'm also in for NaPoWriMo this year. I'm following the prompts over at Poetic Asides on the Writer's Digest, but I'm also keeping to my theme of horror at the same time. Two poems so far, and there might even be something in there with a little rewriting. I don't post my poems on line, but do blog about the process on my blog (noted in sig below). Curious to know what others are doing for inspiration, and if they are following any themes.