Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
You know how sobering it is when you write a scene that involves sadness. It's like... draining my happiness away.
WHYYYY?! lol

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Zoe: try to rinse out the coffee maker with viniger. It will take that taste away!

Kyrie

Queen of Adverbs (unfortunately)
Registered
Reaction score
Question for you guys: d'you think Siran and Sergei are too similar-sounding? They're sister and brother, so...

Kyrie

Queen of Adverbs (unfortunately)
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I meant them to sound a bit similar. I'm really quite attached to those names, I'd hate to have to change them. Thanks!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
hahahahah same here... A person suggested i change Pip's name and i was like NOOOOOO!!!!! and it will never happen... And then when i changed Max's name to Max... it took me a whole year to stop calling him by his original name.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I think...I'm going to write, and finally finish the scene I've been trapped on for days now.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I think I'm beyond 66k, I just haven't checked my WC lately. But thank you :D

What project are you focusing on right now?

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I'm slightly stuck on a little detail for Suns and Stars, so I'm outlining Underdogs today.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Do I dare ask what his original name was, Ally?

Its kind of got a story behind it. Ok so you know how i added myself in my series... well i originally added my crush as well. My crushes name (I SWEAR TO GOD ITS HIS LEGAL NAME) Blue Welsh. So that was Max's orignal name, thing was i never actually talked to Blue since i was 7 and i started writing the series when i was 12... Sooooo he kind of was a fictional character still only with a real persons name. When my crush finally ended at 13 and1/2. I changed his name some of his apperence and but pretty much kept the same fictional personality.

Funny as it is Max and Ally were suppose to end up married Way Way back then during my first two books, but then i realized thw whole second generation would hit a dead end if Tod and Jul married, Pip and Laura married AND Ally and Max married... so all that changed...

God my series has really really REALLY changed and transformed and progressed over the years...

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Ahh right. Well I'm enjoying the first 11 pages of the book you sent me, so I have good hopes :)

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Outlining is fun.

Yay for 9k!

ETA: My first novel came out to 160k, so this is comparatively short. But also far more publishable, lol.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
I am thinking...

So, after Dru gives her testimony, I think she'll be interviewed by another journalist, say/do something stupid and get talked at by some upper members of the CAA political machine.

That should crunch up 5-10K words.

Then the terrorists attack and we move into the Die Hard part of the book. Then we wrap and I can start on the third book!

OKAY

OKAY!

LETS WRITE

Status
Not open for further replies.