Jed's Super-Dooper Baileys Pub for Newbies, Dragons, Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsDashwood

Getting back to writing...
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome :)

Yeh -- trying to get back to the writing today.
Just procrastinating a little in here first :D

DMac

Registered
Reaction score
Ahhh, procrastination, my favorit sport.

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, the pub is filling up with new peeps!! :welcome: to you all!!

You've come to the right place! Got questions?? We got answers!! In the meantime, kick back, relax, have a drink or if you prefer to party, there's a juke box in this joint somewheres! :D

*grabs sekrit, sekrit key from night*
*heads to sekrit, sekrit stash*

Nothin like a cozy fire to warm the outsides, nothin like the baileys to warm the insides!! :D

MsDashwood

Getting back to writing...
Registered
Reaction score
Haha!
Ahh... a nice cosy fire and a chair in a corner, and a... whisky I think, tonight.
It's very cold out.

And I'm getting more and more convinced that my WIP needs a total rewrite... again :e2bummed:

Leah Sweet

Leah Sweet
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thesweetfamilylife.wordpress.com
Ok...I REALLY need a drink. All have on hand is some peach schnapps. But with 4 sleeping kids and a working husband I better keep the liquor theoretical. The new year is not starting out at its finest...

I think that you hit close to bottom when you have to reread your OWN old blog posts to find humor....yeah, someone pour me a LARGE drink. Or 4.

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
*Whips up one (or four) large theoretical-whatever-Leah-is-drinkings*

Hi to all the new pubbers! *waves*

Joins Honey* I have a quiet house right now--it's 9 am but everyone is still sleeping! I'm going to try and get some writing done. :D

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
Haha!
Ahh... a nice cosy fire and a chair in a corner, and a... whisky I think, tonight.
It's very cold out.

And I'm getting more and more convinced that my WIP needs a total rewrite... again :e2bummed:

It's really cold where I am too. (South-western Ont) Winter has finally decided to stop by!

How far up north do you live?

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
Heya Mike!! Great to see you! Miss you too! :Hug2: How's things?

I've got to go to work in an hour. But I'm actually getting a bit of writing done today, which is nice...it's been difficult to find time this last week. Sunday and Monday I have off though, so I'm hoping to pound out some serious wordage then to make up for it.

TypoToffee

Registered
Reaction score
Hello out there. Not exactly a newbie - but could someone point me in the direction of query letter hell. I'm clearly backwards at blogging and need a young 'un to show me the way!

Moonbase

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kaufen-ist-toll.de
Seems I’ll never get lost … must be about a year since, but I’m back to look for the mice (still playin’ cards?) and—first and foremost—have a pint o’ bitter!

Cheers everyone—glad to see the old regulars still in!

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
Mornin' everyone. Don't mind me, I'll just be over in the corner with the coffee IV.

M.Charles

On Sub
Registered
Reaction score
Website
notastepfordlife.com
Hey all!

Just posted on the newbie intro thread, saw a pub, and thought, WOOO HOOO!

I'll have a rye and coke, whomever would be so lovely as to pour...

Considering it's only 3pm here, virtual booze is the only kind I can have...another 4.5 hrs til kids are off to bed...

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
*pokes pub* *pours a line of shots for the pubbers*

It's my birthday, so I brought cake too. Who wants some?:partyguy:

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks guys! It was a fun day. I had to work for three hours in the morning, but then my husband took me to see the new Underworld movie, to dinner and then to the bookstore! (I ended up coming home with 8 new books :D)

jtrylch13

Has semi-colon; will use it!
Registered
Reaction score
Happy belated birthday Spiral! I'm jealous of the 8 new books. Hubby says we spend too much money and I have no more shelf space, so I've been trying to be a good girl and visit the library instead! Unfortunately, our town is tiny and the library as well, so the books I want to read are always out. Oh well, I count myself lucky we have a library at all!

Pour me something from the online bar please. That's the only kind I can have for awhile. Four more months until the twins due date and then however long I can tolerate breast feeding two babies. When my body is free again, I plan on having champagne, a bloody mary, a strawberry daiquirri, a pina colada and a mimosa. Yes Jed, orange juice in the Pub. But not all at once. I'll have to spread those out over weeks because my tolerance will be so low!

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
jtrylch!! Hi! :Hug2: It's great to see you :) How are you feeling? One (or a few) virtual drinks coming right up.

If I'm being honest, we don't have any bookshelf space either, but lucky for me my husband is a crazy reader too.

Luke Naim

Registered
Reaction score
What's going on people? :hi:
I'm a huge newbie, so go easy on me! I'm Luke, and I think this is the first time I've actually joined a forum.

Last edited:

sml

There is no spoon
Registered
Reaction score
Website
smlevesque.blogspot.com
No worries Luke. Everyone here is very helpful and positive.

I'll take a few white russians from the bar, please. That's my drink of choice this week. My last blog post was atrocious, so I've decided to step up the drinking to find my creativity and writer's voice

Status
Not open for further replies.