Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Write4Life and you're welcome :)

girlyswot

Registered
Reaction score
Website
myromancereviews.wordpress.com
Am I the only one disappointed to see that of the 10 free reads, 6 are baby stories? I just don't get how those storylines are at all romantic, I'm afraid, and I can't bear to read them. But it seems like I must be in the minority because there are more and more of them coming out all the time. And, actually, of the other four, three are historical/intrigue/paranormal lines. So of the contemporary stories, there is just one that doesn't have a baby plot. Ugh.

Last edited:

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Am I the only one disappointed to see that of the 10 free reads, 6 are baby stories? I just don't get how those storylines are at all romantic, I'm afraid, and I can't bear to read them. But it seems like I must be in the minority because there are more and more of them coming out all the time. And, actually, of the other four, three are historical/intrigue/paranormal lines. So of the contemporary stories, there is just one that doesn't have a baby plot. Ugh.

Ask for a refund.

xccorpio

Registered
Reaction score
I began to read The Player last night, and I laughed so much I cried. Sometimes, I just need a read like this. Pretty cool!

:)

AuburnAssassin

Darkly Romantic Curmudgeon
Registered
Reaction score
Website
clairegillian.wordpress.com
Thanks for the freebies!

I get a little tired of the baby stories too but sometimes they're not so bad if the baby is no more than a prop for the romantic tension and the relationship is the primary focus. It's when the kid can talk and the child's dialogue sounds too much like a grown woman imitating a kid that I get the urge to hurl it across the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.