Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Damn, all that talk about snacks made me hungry. But it's late here.

I have plans to do some intense cooking tomorrow. Homemade chicken noodle soup.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
geez, you people are already on page 11, and I just found the new thread. This was really a ploy to lose me, wasn't it?

SK has been busy lately, I'm starting to get motion sickness with all this moving around.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I forgot, my settings are different. I wanted shorter pages.

goodnight Vince. :)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, new home.

*marks the comfiest chair*

Hi, squirrel. :) I hope someone grabbed your stash of nuts before they moved this. I would've, but I didn't know it was being moved. I think I left a cow or two in that other thread. :e2bummed:

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I see what happens when I finally decide to do some writing stuff. The entire place gets uprooted and redecorated! Somewhen, I'm going to remember that AW is just a trailer park where they play musical trailers too often. ;)

Oh, new home.

*marks the comfiest chair*

Hi Neuro.

I had already called the comfiest chair, but I guess I'll let you have it now that it is covered in urine. :D

Yeah, I was wondering if squirrels marked things the same way cats and dogs do. I figured it had more to do with storing nuts and such than urine streams, since squirrel are so low to the ground and all. Even lower to the ground than my Peke.

And watching my Peke trying to mark the same spots that the Pittie or the Beagle Boy does is something just this side of hilarious. He's yet to tip himself over onto his back, but he's come really close sometimes.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Morning Del, Brian - I still have to check my reps... thank you both!

And is the freaky little window still doing its creepy thing???

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We have three animals to take to the vet today. And I have to work tonight. My life is so exciting. LOL!

Yesterday, I decided to give myself permission to shelve the book I've been working on for over three years. I'm to the place where the very thought of it makes my creativity shrivel and retreat into the dirt. Not a good place to be.

As I'm still not to a place where I can start working on either the novel-expansion-of-the-antho-short or my Fantasy rendition of Jack the Ripper, I've decided to do some editing on the last book I finished (about 8 years ago). It's a good story, though the end's a bit rushed. I think I'm going to polish it up and toss it up on Kindle/Nook/Smashwords/Lulu and see what happens. It's only about 60K and I'm not interested in expanding it to something NYC wants, so this seems like a good fit.

Self-publishing is so very different than what it was when I started this writing thing. Or even what it was 15 years ago. An entirely new world out there I've yet to explore. Should be interesting.

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:hi:

Iz up way too early. Couldn't sleep. :(

I know that feeling. I woke up before 5AM, couldn't go back to sleep, finally got up about 6:15 and been up ever since.

Even a pot of strong coffee isn't helping much, though it does taste good.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
I woke up at 3am - laid there til 5:15 - and finally gave up.

Status
Not open for further replies.