Reaction score
Website
www.gretchenmcneil.com

Dragonstar

a wishin' and a hopin'
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
BEING TWENTY-SOMETHING EUROPEANS DOES NOT EXCUSE YOU FROM NOT KNOWING WHO MAGNUM IS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

^This. I thought they got reruns of this old stuff everywhere.

Although, he never did much for me.

Dragon, (stealing from Maryn), part of the non-fur crowd who thinks fur belongs on her dogs, not her men - unless of course he's really hot and then she could maybe overlook it :D

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
I knew my son's teacher at his one-day-a-week preschool was a treasure, but when you're paying an admittedly cheap amount for a small home based operation you don't really expect huge credentials. Well, I just found out she's got two bachelor's degrees and an associate's degree in three different subjects and used to be a marketing manager and exec. She also spent 7 years as a volunteer taking care of disabled and orphaned children in her home country. Now that I would not have guessed. Ha! That'll teach me to go around assuming things about people.

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
All of you people who were born AFTER I got married make me crazy.

Blond, when Mr. Lily and I got married, he looked exactly like Magnum PI. Chest hair and all. Nom.

I got distracted by the Blockbuster going out of business near me. Spent $4 and got 8 movies, including 2 discs of Forever Knight. *swoon*

Rick

"Thriller" Apprentice
Registered
Reaction score
Afternoon Purgies!

I've escaped from the intewebz blackout zone (remembering my Blackberry this time), catching up before I head out to dinner with my cousin and his wife. Y'all were chatty today and Sunna was quite Sunny. :)

NIYRAK - WOOT! for being able to pre-order!

(((Cheeky))) I second KT's Benadryl suggestion. We use it for the kids - works great. But snuggle up if you do - it's the sleep ingredient in Tylenol and Advil PM.

(((Ink and Lisa))) Health vamp dust for you!

(((Dys))) Ditto Phoenix's post - sorry you're down but glad you're back.

Worst. Toast. Evah. :ROFL:Rick mentioned he wouldn't be back until January, so Cindy said we should toast to the six month mark or something and then proceeded to talk about broken dreams, bubbles bursting, stabbed with swords or something.
I was thinking - Aaaaaand I wanted to get together to cheer me up? :)

I can just see you guys crashing glasses together, bellowing "TO BROKEN DREAMS!" TO CRUSHED HOPES!"
Doesn't that sum up the life of most writers?

I can just see it now: I come home, hair all Buckwheat from driving with the windows down, and Mr. Sunna, instead of kissing me hello, points to the back deck and makes a little I-dunno gesture. And I wander out there and there's Clovia lounging in steam, glass of wine in hand and the rest of the bottle floating next to her, who gives me an eyebrow waggle and asks when dinner will be.
:roll:

CalebJMalcom

And behold... A seed!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
BEING TWENTY-SOMETHING EUROPEANS DOES NOT EXCUSE YOU FROM NOT KNOWING WHO MAGNUM IS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

agreed with this statement here. I was born 83 and knew who magnum P.I. was, and macgyver (which my parents banned me from watching) and knight rider, and all the other greatly terrible 80s movies.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
I am totally irresistible to clients today. Everybody wants me. *flaunts*

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
All I know about MacGuyver is that it starred Richard Dean Anderson from Stargate. :tongue (Who is awesome.)

CalebJMalcom

And behold... A seed!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
All I know about MacGuyver is that it starred Richard Dean Anderson from Stargate. :tongue (Who is awesome.)

Congrats on the client madness!

MacGuyver inspired some amazing creations in my child mind that made my parents and later my grandparents afraid I was going to blow the house up to flaming noxious bits. Also the reason they refused to buy my a chemistry set as a child.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Not sure who Magnum P.I. is. I do know who MacGyver is, but only because my mom jokes that my dad is like that, always trying to fix things himself instead of getting a job done by someone else.

BUT... I was born in 1996. So I think I can be excused?

Blondchen

Honey Badger don't give a shit.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gretchenmcneil.com
Fuck it.

I'M 37! ALMOST 37 1/2! I DON'T CARE! I REFUSE TO FEEL OLD AND I AM SUPER FUCKING AWESOME AND HAVING WAY MORE FUN THAN I DID AT 27!!!!!!!!

:D

CalebJMalcom

And behold... A seed!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good Lord, I can feel my skin wrinkle just reading the last few posts... :tongue

I feel so old today.

that's okay I like older :e2brows:

Though the only thing that's made me feel really old was last summer talking to my mother on the phone. My youngest cousin on that side of the family stayed with her for a couple weeks and my mother said "and *insert name here* went to the liquor store" I was like whoa wait a minute she's not old enough to drink! Turns out she is. When did that happen?

NIYRAK

Plot Ninja's on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Fuck it.

I'M 37! ALMOST 37 1/2! I DON'T CARE! I REFUSE TO FEEL OLD AND I AM SUPER FUCKING AWESOME AND HAVING WAY MORE FUN THAN I DID AT 27!!!!!!!!

:D

...I just turned 36...
*runs from Blonde*.

but at 26 my life was WAY LESS COMPLICATED I only had 1 kid and 1 ex-husband... now I have 3 kids and 2 ex-husbands....
*shrug*

I am off to take 2 of the 3 to go see @V3NG3R$!!11 in 3D no less!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.