Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabricatedParadise

Can be bribed with circus peanuts
Registered
Reaction score
The roommate managed to run over our little willow tree with the lawn mower on the weekend. I'm still mad about it. I liked that little tree, and now it's a sad, splintered stump. He even mowed the bright orange marker we put there to make sure the tree was visible.

If I accidentally mowed over one of his iPads, that'd be overkill, right? Even if he still has one left?

Would that get him where it counts?

While we were splitting up, my ex once died his hair merlot red in my tub, all over the baby's bath toys and dried off with my pure white towels on my pure white rug.

I was so pissed, I went and got a gigantic brownie and crumbled it all over inside his bed for him to find when he got home from work.

When my friend's ex was cheating on her, she used to spit on his pillow and dip his toothbrush in the toilet.

We're not nice people LOL.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score

While we were splitting up, my ex once died his hair merlot red in my tub, all over the baby's bath toys and dried off with my pure white towels on my pure white rug.

I was so pissed, I went and got a gigantic brownie and crumbled it all over inside his bed for him to find when he got home from work.

When my friend's ex was cheating on her, she used to spit on his pillow and dip his toothbrush in the toilet.

Wow. On all counts. :)

Neurotic

Militant apathist
Registered
Reaction score

Holy shit. That's a lot of pure white stuff to have around a baby. There's not an orifice they don't blow stuff out of.

:eek:

:D

And yes. The ipad thing... There are only two things in this world that guy values. Ipad number 1 and ipad number 2. It would get him where it counts.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Neuro, Neuro, Neuro.

There are better, more subtle ways to get even than simply smashing things. Even things he treasures.

There are, for example, wiping drives with powerful magnets. Or setting/changing passwords. Or posting email address on .....

Well, you get the idea. And that's just the tech stuff.

IRL stuff is a whole other set of things.

:evil

Neurotic

Militant apathist
Registered
Reaction score
Which makes your ex messier than a creature that has no choice but to stew in its own poop until someone comes up and cleans up for it.

What? I'd make a fantastic mother.

Neurotic

Militant apathist
Registered
Reaction score
Neuro, Neuro, Neuro.

There are better, more subtle ways to get even than simply smashing things. Even things he treasures.

There are, for example, wiping drives with powerful magnets. Or setting/changing passwords. Or posting email address on .....

Well, you get the idea. And that's just the tech stuff.

IRL stuff is a whole other set of things.

Oh, if I wanted subtle I'd change the wireless password, and feign total ignorance about why he was unable to connect. Or something along those lines.

I don't want subtle. Not only am I not by nature a subtle person, I also like the punishment to have a direct relationship to the crime. So he mowed something I love into oblivion...

Wicked

Outcast Rogue
Registered
Reaction score
Put it in the garbage disposal so that just the upper half is above the drain. Then draw the torso and head of a screaming stick figure on it in permanent marker.

Leave a paper-mache horses head in his bed.

Pickup some fresh fish at the market and put them under the seat of his car.

Wicked

Outcast Rogue
Registered
Reaction score
Too easy to find under the seat. But if you're willing to go to work with a few tools, the dash vents are surprisingly easy to access.

Excellent point.

A rotten potato makes for a nasty stink bomb, too. Maybe throw in some old broccoli.

Neurotic

Militant apathist
Registered
Reaction score
Hmm. I'm not sure I want to waste a perfectly good fish, but I have some chicken carcasses in the freezer. Would that do?

Neurotic

Militant apathist
Registered
Reaction score
You, not subtle? You don't say?

Hmmm.... well, if you smash one of the iPods, by accident, be sure to scatter it over his bed or something.

On his pillow, like a cat's kill?

Definitely.

Especially as your weather is still warm.

This seems like the sort of gift that might keep on giving when the weather is cold enough that he's having to use the heater in his car, but I'm not sure.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
On his pillow, like a cat's kill?

Pretty much what I was thinking, yes.

This seems like the sort of gift that might keep on giving when the weather is cold enough that he's having to use the heater in his car, but I'm not sure.

Oh, it is.

Actually, with the chicken, just cut it into small enough pieces and feed it into the defrost vents. That should do. And be a @#$% to get out.

Neurotic

Militant apathist
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, it is.

Actually, with the chicken, just cut it into small enough pieces and feed it into the defrost vents. That should do. And be a @#$% to get out.

Huh. I guess radio really isn't obsolete just yet.

I'll have to get some sort of heavy knife or cleaver or something, but I've been wanting one of those for a while now anyway.

To get through the bone, you see. Mostly just ribs and such. But a good knife will still make that easier.

Neurotic

Militant apathist
Registered
Reaction score
Why tell you, when you can just watch the news?

ETA: Boston makes himself scarce the minute I start talking about getting myself a good knife? I guess all those times calling him Lambchop had an impact after all.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I just assumed that you had already owned a big knife. :Shrug: I have a dagger you can borrow. It's pretty long and sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.