Tiger Woods Press Conference

Ken

Banned
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
So, have we decided who's going to cast the first stone yet?

... sure ain't gonna be me. Besides, I have lousy aim. Chucked about a dozen snowballs this winter and only hit the street signs I was aiming at twice. Of course Tiger is a bigger target than your average street sign. Even so I still might miss, especially if I was only allowed one try. So I will have to decline the offer. Good luck in finding a more suitable caster.

Last edited:

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sorry if I overreacted J. Its been a tough time since they doubled the taxes and told me they were going to make me quit by making it expensive. I was going to quit until they said that. I'd rather die of cancer than be forced into it.

When I was new here I saw someone post that smokers should be left to die in front of emergency rooms, and a thread was started about how we stink, and we're filthy. I went in and said "Hey, lets do fat people next. Or alcoholics" A moderator deleted my post and left theirs. I felt like an outcast, and it became clear to me that it wasn't about smoke. It was about smokers.

If I didn't like you, it wouldn't have bothered me to tell you the truth.

Jesus, that's awful. Honest to goodness, some of my very best friends in the world are smokers (I know, I sound like the guy who promises he has a ton of black friends after telling a black joke, but it's true) and I kick it in smoke-heavy bars fairly often, so I was mostly talking out of my ass anyway. I actually have developed a near immunity to second-hand smoke.

It's all good. No harm, no foul, and my bad for not being mindful of how that came off. Yesterday was like some bizarre "argue with or offend people you're cool with" day.

Ken

Banned
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
... glad to see things have been patched up ^
For a moment, there, it seemed like you two were going to come to blows.
(Will have to get back the money I staked on who'd win.)

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scarletpeaches View Post
So, have we decided who's going to cast the first stone yet?

It wont ne anyone from the US curling team, that's for sure.

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I don't want to beat a horse that is begging to be allowed to rest in peace... but this is pretty damn hilarious* and sort of what I wish Tiger had said. You win again Cracked. You win again.

*-warning, contains copious swears...

Last edited: