Not open for further replies.

Gilroy Cullen

Handsome servant of a redhead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
swordsvspens.blogspot.com
Thanks.

Some bastige nailed my car outside of my apartment this morning. And then took off, of course.

AM dealing with cops, insurance, rental car place, tow company, collision shop.

Grrrrrrrrrr.

At least you could blame it on bad weather. Police chase has a car side swipe my car once. They never caught the bastard and the insurance isn't worth the claim cause the car is so old. (1997 Ford. They'd total it for a golf ball sized dent.)

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
All the more reason to feel worse for him though, than you..

:hi: Reg! I'm half-way through Dog of War... I just want to pet Tierza, she's so sweet!

kenthepen

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone see that Tacco Belly want ad, asking for all chihueys to apply for kitchen position? Just line up outside the back door?

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Hey--that IS pretty lucky if you think about it!

Well, this is my sionara post for the semester---I'll see you all as the crow flies & stuff everyone!

:hi:
Tacos nachos, me amigos!

Oh, Crap. I forgot to rep you my e-mail! Well, I have full confidence that you will get an A+ without my measly and demented help....

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Pip? I thought it was a nib...

*peeks under follicles*

It certainly looks nibbly..

kenthepen

Registered
Reaction score
The APU wants to pass laws making the word "pip" illegal to use under any circumstances. Unfortunately, the wording of the proposed law would make anyone who signed the bill prosecutable under same law.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Brian wants to move to California to be closer to his son.

I'm very, very tempted to move out there with him, to put some space between me and my children (give them a chance to grow up, etc).

Of course, that would mean giving up what is basically a 'bacon wrapped scallop dinner' job I can walk to...for an unknown job market in a state that shakes, rattles and rolls and is the landing spot for all kinds of space aliens, antagonistic and otherwise, and evidentally has no public transportation, and no Chesapeake Bay!

....and they start the day 3 hours later....

...but Brian swears that my writing will improve, I'll sell a screen-play, and Jessica Simpson and Betty White will be my best friends....

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
I missed you guys :Hug2:

My new editor for the books likes the series, and says I've made a whole bunch of SciFi/fantasy-troupes my own original/unique thing :hooray:

*blushes*

*does a happy dance*

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Brian wants to move to California to be closer to his son.

I'm very, very tempted to move out there with him, to put some space between me and my children (give them a chance to grow up, etc).

Of course, that would mean giving up what is basically a 'bacon wrapped scallop dinner' job I can walk to...for an unknown job market in a state that shakes, rattles and rolls and is the landing spot for all kinds of space aliens, antagonistic and otherwise, and evidentally has no public transportation, and no Chesapeake Bay!

....and they start the day 3 hours later....

...but Brian swears that my writing will improve, I'll sell a screen-play, and Jessica Simpson and Betty White will be my best friends....

It sounded good until I got to the bacon-wrapped-scallop-dinner/job part.

We got hit here in AZ hardest in the nation by the recession, but I know California wasn't far behind us. And it is TUFF finding jobs here.

Good luck though!

Status
Not open for further replies.