Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Enjoy your lunch.
Thank you. I did.

Any suggestions on finding such?
I sent you a message.

Sorry, Ali! Usually there are a few nice peeps around those parts. But we're happy to have you here. :)

In other news, I've got an interview on my blog with doloreshaze. It includes a giveaway of her recently-released sci fi romance if you're interested in stopping by and supporting a talented fellow AWer.
Thank you, I am happy to be here. I shall zip over to your blog tomorrow, when I stand more chance of being awake and/or coherent.

epic tales of epicocity.
Surely you never write anything else.

And the hat raptor. Not to enjoy. To avoid. *nods*
I always try to avoid the hat raptor, this is because I am usually wearing somekind of hat.

Hello, all! I come from the land of I-just-finished-another-novel! :D Now if only I can find an agent for my other one, I'll be golden.
Well done indeed.

Likely the same misfire that left my coffee cup on the roof of my car.
I'm not sure about your filing system there Bos.

*plots deviously*
Is there any other way of plotting?

SAlso, OMG, epic sockage!1!!one!! I am a knitter who kits socks. I may have to try these...
Epic indeed. I knit socks too, but these I leave to you.

I try to wander past there periodically and say hello to newbies, because I've seen it get dead and I worry about new folks having the exact experience you describe. But I don't always manage it. If I'd seen you, I would have said hi, though. :(
You're too kind, and I suppose really I should go back there myself so that I can make up for it. Ah well.

I was in a home brew shop earlier, they had a liquer (sp, sorry) making kit called 'Cantina', I almost bought it. Seemed very appropriate though.

Oops. I think I am supposed to be making hot chocolate.

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
so far today 1054.

Houston we have wordage.
Repeat, we have wordage.

BIC for the win! (and extremely slow quiet day at work)

Andelana

Secret Stick-Figure Superhero
Registered
Reaction score
Yay for knittingness! I just started and am a long way from being able to make anything other than scarves. :D

The two kittens I'm babysitting are sitting outside my bedroom door meowing like crazy for me to let them in. They wouldn't let me eat my lunch in peace so I have to hide in here. They keep ganging up on me! Soooo cute, though.

Just don't tell yourself it's too hard. I went from knitting squares to socks and then lace shawls (but I've never finished a sweater...). It's all as easy as you let it be. :)

Also, kittens are DEVIOUS! Fezzy has started doing this thing where, when I'm upset at him for doing something rotten and giving him a good glare, he reaches out and gives my arm or my cheek a very gentle double-pat. Like, "I know, human. It's ok if you're upset, but just remember I'm only young and nobody ever loved me before."

:e2cry:

Melts me every freakin' time.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Gooooooooood evening, ladies and gentlemen.

Achievement unlocked: Asian wedding. SWEET BUJAYZUS I AM TIRED.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Home from my first day at the new dayjob.

My brain is full. But I am jazzed. And we had Indian food for lunch.

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
I've had to venture there recently, but so far it's been pretty okay. I would have asked people here if they were interested, but aside from maaaaybe you, Hillz, Bos, Fennika and a few others remembering me from the last time I posted before dropping off the radar, I don't really know the New Kids. That and I tried something different, so the newly finished novel is actually a dark fantasy MG story. That took three years to write.

I'm glad I did it, to see if I could, but if it's going to take that long to write the next one, I think I'm done with MG stuff.

Don't worry about new folks like me. We have similar worries. Like, I don't want to actually ask anyone in the cantina directly to look at my stuff, cause what if it sucks and they feel obligated to tell me, but don't wanna. Kinda thing. It is irrational, I know. But, yeah, I get it.

Besides, I don't have all that much at the moment anyway. ;)

Working on it though.

Just don't tell yourself it's too hard. I went from knitting squares to socks and then lace shawls (but I've never finished a sweater...). It's all as easy as you let it be. :)

Also, kittens are DEVIOUS! Fezzy has started doing this thing where, when I'm upset at him for doing something rotten and giving him a good glare, he reaches out and gives my arm or my cheek a very gentle double-pat. Like, "I know, human. It's ok if you're upset, but just remember I'm only young and nobody ever loved me before."

OMG!, the DOUBLE FISTED KITTY ATTACK OF CUTE! there is no defence.

Gooooooooood evening, ladies and gentlemen.

Achievement unlocked: Asian wedding. SWEET BUJAYZUS I AM TIRED.
YAY, Psycho was not devoured by the Wedding of Doom!

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com

D'awwwwwwwwww! <3 They're such manipulative little things, aren't they? Severus, the little boy kitty (his sister is named Lily and they have Hogwarts house collars- Slytherin for Sev and Gryffendor for Lily :D ), likes to do something naughty, not listen when I say 'no' so I have to get up and move him or bat him away and then he'll meow sadly and curl up on my lap like he's in time-out. Every time.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
so far today 1054.

Houston we have wordage.
Repeat, we have wordage.

BIC for the win! (and extremely slow quiet day at work)

Excellent!

Home from my first day at the new dayjob.

My brain is full. But I am jazzed. And we had Indian food for lunch.

So glad it went well. Are you excited for day two?

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
Yuppers!! I'm really happy with the people and their development process.

I need to bring in a coffee mug. They have a Keurig!

Awesome.

Also, funny how much a Keurig excites people. I don't drink coffee, but I use ours at work all the time. Love it. Apple cider, hot chocolate and tea can be made so simply.

Shoeless

Registered
Reaction score
What's a Keurig?

A particular brand of new fangled, high falutin' coffee making machines.

image1.jpg

They have a Jetsons-esque appeal because you put these little containers into the machine, press a button, and gourmet coffee magically appears.

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
A particular brand of new fangled, high falutin' coffee making machines.

image1.jpg

They have a Jetsons-esque appeal because you put these little containers into the machine, press a button, and gourmet coffee magically appears.

Wait, this is the SF/F Cantina! Why don't WE have one of these things? HUH?

I'd actually kinda like the machine they had in Callahan's. That would rock.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Which explains why I never heard of one. i don't drink coffee, which means I wouldn't know about fancy coffeemakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.