Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Just excited, but i found out some kind of disturbing news so it takes all the fun out of the new phone...

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
yeah i just found out through facebook that my cousin had a kid last month... yet no one told us, and just a few months earlier was a huge funeral in my family and they could have told us that then but no, no one told us, and i just figured it out when i saw everyone with pictures of this baby and was so damn curious who it was that i did some deep searching and found it all out

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I need to see The Deathly Hallows Part II soooo bad. It's driving me crazy. I need to see that Snape scene(s) with the memories and all that. I don't know why, but I do. Gah.

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
I'm sorry that happened, Ally. D: It sucks when family doesn't tell you anything...it's a different situation with me, but no one tells me anything because I have severe depression. :/ So they see as as being "Fragile" and they have to "protect me".

It's just like, grr. >.<

OTWOV

is Learning to Fly: solo
Registered
Reaction score
I used to be fairly depressive, for like 6 months straight I would just sit in my room listening to music at full blast and writing songs lyrics on my walls an arms in sharpie. Then I was told something that really pissed me off. Depression has become more of a fashion statement than a viable disease. But, once I grew out of it a little I saw that, that statement was true there are so many people who are "depressed" just for the sake of it. And I'm not saying that's the case with you Keagerz, I'm really not, but it's something I've found over the years.

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
You sound a lot more functional than I am during my depressive states. XD All I do is lay in bed and stare at the wall for god knows how long. o.o;

But it's sadly true nowadays that a lot of people do see depression as a fashion statement, or some kind of "excuse". When it's really not, at all. And it really pisses me off when people act that way. It's not fun, it's not easy. It's just like...gah. It's downright paralyzing at times. :/ Like, i'm sorry, but you don't get to pick and choose when it hits you.

Seriously people. Mental disorders are not cool to have. They're not something you should be ashamed of by any means, but having them is far from glamorous. I'm only so open about mine because maybe if I talk about it, I'll be a little less ashamed of myself. Maybe someone will make a joke out of it and I'll laugh or something. Who knows.

I could go into an entire rant about it, but I'll save you all haha. :p

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Morning team. Trying to do a scene of complete devastation, with limited success.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Not many up and about Brits on this thread, is there?:p haha.
I have to go London tomorrow for a CT scan so I'm trying to ignore my worries and write instead. But grr if Katy Perry's 'Peacock' song doesn't keep popping up on itunes. It's like "I hate you, go away!" I hate the song, not her.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I'm four hours, I think, behind you Brits. Heh. I'm in NL time, and that's an hour and a half in front of Eastern. :)

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all and good morning.

What a horrible rainy day but for some reason my iphone made it a little brighter! AHHHH why did i not get one sooner???!!! Oh yeah... becaue im on verizon

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
i have/ now had one of those too... but its going back to its original owner my boyfriend.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
I have an Ipod Touch too. But the battery is so LAME that I rarely use it other than for in my car. My new Samsung baby is my baby and I love my baby PHONE. LOL It's so shparkly! :p

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Watching TV soon, btw.

What's wrong with your battery, Kathryn.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I have an iPod touch and an iPad. I got my iPad for passing :) I'm on it now, actually :)

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah I mean, if I wanted to take a computer around with me, I'd take my Netbook. An Ipad is so awkward, since you can only use it really with one hand unless you're sitting down.
Okay, so it's the same with a netbook, but at least it's got a lid. NERR! lol

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I personally dont see the point for all that stuff... My boyfriend is a big technology junkie, and i just dont get why people need a laptop, desktop, tablet of some kind and a smartphone! HELLO THEY ALL DO THE SAME FREAKING THING!!!! Just give me a laptop and a phone and i'm happy! I think all the rest is just a creative way to waste more and more money on differntly designed stuff that can all do the same shit

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
It comes quite in handy, because I don't have to take around my laptop all the time. I still have a laptop, of course, for writing and stuff, but I can still write on this and email it to myself. I also have one of those smart covers, which is the same thing as a lip. You put it down, and it turns off. You lift it up and it turns on. And, you can also fold it up so it sort of leaning on it so it's not flat down. Hopefully you got that, those who don't have a clue what that smart cover is.

I have an old iPod, like a first or second generation, and now it won't update and it can't really do anything. So, instead of getting a new iPod, I went for an iPad.

Status
Not open for further replies.