Status
Not open for further replies.

GabrielNovo

Cuban Nomad
Registered
Reaction score
Website
gabrielnovo.com
At the beginning of the year I decided to keep track of every single movie I would see in 2012. With my ridiculous passion for film I was truly curious as to how much time I spend in my life absorbing these riveting visual stories. Today's post is my summation for the month of January. Each month I'll be putting together a summation article and I'll also be doing milestones posts (e.g. 100 hours watched, 100 films seen, etc).

I hope you swing by and share in the movie madness. I'm always a fan of comments or you can just as easily reach me via Twitter.

starbeam

Registered
Reaction score
I added one! My 18th century gentleman has just discovered that a) he has been on a twenty-five hour schedule ever since he arrived in the gnomish city of Beetle Fire, and b) that gnomes become toads when exposed to sunlight. Take a peek and enjoy! :)

L.J.

Registered
Reaction score
I did update today. Mine is a poetry blog. I added a poem. The poem itself is not new. I wrote it a few years ago when my son purchased his first car (from his uncle).

I also updated my About Me section to make it a little less generic.

http://lisajan.wordpress.com/

Danika

Stuck in the middle with you
Registered
Reaction score
I can see my lovely writing partner updating the blog from here. He's putting up a 1.5 hour chat about writing we had to answer some of our readers' questions. That means I've been listening to my own voice all day while it's been in edits. So weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.