Status
Not open for further replies.

folkchick

Not a new kid
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thescribe.godaddysites.com
Help! It's driving me nuts. This was a time-travel romance about a young woman who goes back to the silent film era. It's possible she became her grandmother, but I can't remember. I do recall that her grandmother was sick in present day and each time the young woman came back she'd visit her in the hospital. I think this book came out around 1987-88 as a paperback, had a pocket watch and lace and pearls on the front cover. Also, it centered around the Washington Square Arch in the wintertime. Any help is appreciated!

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
A wild stab-- Bid Time Return, by Matheson

folkchick

Not a new kid
Registered
Reaction score
Website
It just might be in there. Thought I had it for a moment with a Constance O'day Flannery novel. Thanks for posting that link, Karen!

folkchick

Not a new kid
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shamless, I don't think that's it, but it sounds really good! Could be wrong, but it might . . . fingers crossed . . . might be The Gift by Constance O'Day Flannery. Think I'll order it, and if it isn't the one then, oh well, at least I have a new book to read!

Thanks to each of you for helping me with this!

shameless

Superlative Type A
Registered
Reaction score
West of somewhere and a click south of nowhere
Website
www.sandy-james.com
shamless, I don't think that's it, but it sounds really good! Could be wrong, but it might . . . fingers crossed . . . might be The Gift by Constance O'Day Flannery. Think I'll order it, and if it isn't the one then, oh well, at least I have a new book to read!

Thanks to each of you for helping me with this!

I think you're right. Read my back cover to check. Knew it had the 20s involved... and I think you'd enjoy it. But definitely not the one you're looking for. Sorry!

Deb Kinnard

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
www.debkinnard.com
You might want to post this one on SB/TB (Smart Bitches, Trashy Books -- their verbiage, not mine). They have a "find this book" feature and I don't think I've seen the membership ever fail. Someone always remembers!

Status
Not open for further replies.