• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking Mentor/Beta For YA Suspense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
My story is about a teen girl hooked on a fictional drug (an illegal anti-depressant.) She's yearning to quit, but is pitted with losing her close friend Nate-- the young man that only exists when she's on the drug.

Right now I have two agents and one editor eager for revisions-- things like tightening, more efficient dialogue and less explaining omitted from the ms. The story is 55K words. I'd like to switch with someone that has that word count, or around that and is YA. I am willing to give light critique and my honest opinions.

IF you're interested, I would love to hear from you. Thanks!

Last edited:

Unimportant

No COVID yet. Still masking.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'd like to switch with someone that has that word count, or around that and is YA.
Are you willing to consider a non-switch? (That is, a beta reader who has nothing for you to read in return.)

Status
Not open for further replies.