Not open for further replies.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Alexandra, I'm blanking on the guy's name--Mike something, maybe?--but one of the people who writes mystery and thrillers had a short at Amazon. Scan that board and maybe you'll see him.

Meanwhile, welcome to you.

Maryn, glad to meet you

alexandra6

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.hauntingholzer.com
Thank You

Alexandra, I'm blanking on the guy's name--Mike something, maybe?--but one of the people who writes mystery and thrillers had a short at Amazon. Scan that board and maybe you'll see him.

Meanwhile, welcome to you.

Maryn, glad to meet you

Thank you, will do and nice to meet you as well!

Alexandra

alexandra6

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.hauntingholzer.com

alexandra6

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.hauntingholzer.com
I found this link http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b...-shorts&field-keywords=+&Go.x=20&Go.y=9&Go=Go

Sorry, a bit long but after reading the threads of the Amazon Shorts topic, I see things have changed for the better. I personally would not submit anything other then what I did, an article which is a compilation of articles I had already published only this one is expanded. Since PA, I am more leery and aware and so that life lesson continues on.

As for the money aspect, I wouldn't expect much as that is not my sole purpose of the submission and mission. I know how popular Amazon is and the more your out there, the better while going the traditional route, which I have due out Spring '08.

For me, it is advertising and on to more things. I usually try to have a few irons in my fire because it's a different world out there and people are writing better. People are also scamming better unless the media can step in like a Fox on Your Side Segment and out them.

Thanks for the useful information. At least this time around, I knew what to submit and my expectations of it.

Best,

Alexandra

Status
Not open for further replies.