Mr Flibble

They've been very bad, Mr Flibble
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We couldn't possibly do that. Who'd clear up the m
Website
francisknightbooks.co.uk
So, I met this chap a while ago, but the other day we were having a really in depth chat about the challenges of self pubbing. I thought a link to his advice site might be helpful?

For a bit of context, he's SP'd a series that has had great sales, sales I actually envy tbh. He's also very big on what he calls 'Self publishing responsibly' -- approaching it as a business etc. His print books are gorgeous and look really professional, he's got his books in a fair few Waterstone's and, basically, he seems to know what he's talking about! He's also starting (or has started) a website to showcase SP'd books.

Also he's an all round grand chap.

So anyway, here he is.

PS: If this is inappropriate in any way, or it's already up somewhere I've missed, I'll happily take it down

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
It's not inappropriate to provide the link, but I note that in addition to providing advice he's also providing paid-for services. The prices are on the lower side, which might or might not be good.

Mr Flibble

They've been very bad, Mr Flibble
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We couldn't possibly do that. Who'd clear up the m
Website
francisknightbooks.co.uk
It's not inappropriate to provide the link, but I note that in addition to providing advice he's also providing paid-for services. The prices are on the lower side, which might or might not be good.

Ah, I did not realise that part! (Serves me right, should have poked around more before I linked)

Re the prices - I know he's had very good results for his own books. How that translates, I can't say.

Status
Not open for further replies.