• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Midnight Books Press

Tromboli

Hopelessly Hopeful
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.staceytrombley.com
http://midnightbookspress.wordpress.com/about/

This brand new publisher requested my MG from twitter (pitch contest) while I'm focusing on the agent search and don't plan on submitting to any publishers now, I'm curious about them. They just opened to submissions on the 4th.

The site doesnt have much information on it so I plan on asking them about their publishing background. We'll see what they have to say.

Thedrellum

Grr. Argh.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.patreon.com
It doesn't impress me that they misspell their own name in their first About post ("Midniget Books Press!").

Also, as I think others have posted re: other presses, it would be more professional to actually have a line-up of books and authors before making their site live. As you say, Tromboli, pretty much the only thing on their website is "Coming soon!" in all its various iterations.

Tromboli

Hopelessly Hopeful
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.staceytrombley.com
They gave me their email when I asked if they'd answer questions. So I'll update when I send one and hear back.

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
They are so so new. I would wait a while and see how it goes. I always love seeing new MG and YA publishers pop up. Will watch this one too. Thanks, Trom.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Spelling corrected, but no further activity.