Jed's Super-Dooper Baileys Pub for Newbies, Dragons, Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, L.Y. :) I'm glad I stopped waffling about it. I just need to make sure I finish it/edit it/proof-read it on time. :D I have such a horrible memory, and... yeah. Hopefully I'll be able to finish up the draft today.

I think this calls for more Baileys!! *hunts down the Sekrit Stash*

:hooray:

:hooray: Glad to hear you'll be joining in! And congrats on getting the draft done. Good luck!

Good day, Jed. :hi:

I have to clean. :gaah but some Baileys first. :hooray:

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
Taking a break from the chores. Hey NF, the new episode of TWD is on tonight! :e2woo:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
The Walking Dead? heh, you're a bit late...I already watched it and am waiting for the next one.(or are you talking about ep 2?) It was on last week here. Are you just getting to watch it tonight?

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
I'm confused. Last week was the first episode, right? I was talking about the second. Or did you see the second already?

ETA: I did see the premiere.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
lol! No, I saw the first one. I wasn't sure which one you were talking about. :D I'm having trouble with my computer watching online shows, so I may not get to see it. :cry: I need to get my brother over here and get rid of some of this crap that is running on my computer. I don't know how to do it.

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
I'm having trouble with my computer watching online shows, so I may not get to see it. :cry:

That deserves a:gaah, :gaah, and another:gaah And Baileys...lots and lots of Baileys.

I wish I could help. My techie skills are minimal at best. :(

:idea: Maybe a certain cat might know what to do about it?

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, he does. But he'd really have to walk me through it. I'm so computer stupid it isn't funny. :( But I'm not sure he can help I don't know which programs to put an end to. I don't know what they are. :e2bummed:

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
You know, I vaguely remember seeing a conversation like this before, in another thread. Did he mention anything about viewing processes through task manager? Or taking a screenshot of your processes?

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, he was discussing this exact thing with Sydneyd. And I know how to view my processes and see what's running, but I don't know how to tell what they are or if they're needed. *sigh*

Musie

Exalted Tribal Founder
Registered
Reaction score
Hey y'all. :) Up early... again. :gaah

NF, I can sympathize with the computer problems. I'm not the most computer literate myself when it comes to knowing what programs need to be running in the background... thankfully my husband is a comp sci major and is smart enough (almost typed "nerdy enough" - whoops :D because he is nerdy) to know these things almost automatically. I just know how to reset the internet if it goes down, and that's about it. ;)

How are y'all doing today? Mighty Dragon, you've been fairly quiet. :)

I'm having second thoughts about entering the contest. :gaah Mostly because my story is having trouble coming together. I'm afraid that it doesn't make sense to anyone who's not in my head. Ah well, I'll figure it out. Hopefully. :)

bufferpad

Registered
Reaction score
Lol i happen to come back in the middle of a computer problem well i jsut might be able to help i happen to be trying to go into the computer field :p so if u can explain your problenm im hopfull that i might be able to help

bufferpad

Registered
Reaction score
I'm having second thoughts about entering the contest. :gaah Mostly because my story is having trouble coming together. I'm afraid that it doesn't make sense to anyone who's not in my head. Ah well, I'll figure it out. Hopefully. :)

Hmmm well that sounds interesting i hope you manage to make sense of it probably ake for a good read. So dont haev second thoughts about the contest you may not be able to spare them you need to focus lol

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
How are y'all doing today? Mighty Dragon, you've been fairly quiet. :)
Just been feeling a little tired for a few days now. A bit drained. But It'll resolve itself soon enough, it usually does.

Good luck. I'm sure it'll come together. I believe in you. :)

Musie

Exalted Tribal Founder
Registered
Reaction score
Aw thanks, Jed & bufferpad. :) I hope it'll come together. The draft isn't quite done yet but it's close. :snoopy: I feel like a slowpoke.

I think I am going to take some decaf coffee with Baileys this morning. It was a long night last night.

bufferpad

Registered
Reaction score
Just look at it like this Muse at least your making progress you could be liek me when i atempt to write and stare at a blank sheet of paper until u decide to go and read instead

Musie

Exalted Tribal Founder
Registered
Reaction score
Aww. I do that a lot. :D Actually, I usually think about writing, then say to myself, "I'll probably not come up with anything good anyway, so why even try?" and then go play World of Warcraft for awhile. Or do schoolwork instead. Or read, yeah, that too. *headdesk*

I'm excited because today my husband and I are going to meet an online friend of mine!! :D We only live an hour and a half away from each other so we finally made up our minds when and where we'd meet. That's the only exciting thing that we're doing this fall break. ;) (Well, for my husband's college fall break anyway - I don't get fall break in grad school til Thanksgiving, which isn't fall break by then I guess, at least by university calendars...)

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
Ooooh, drinks! :yessmiley How about a Baileys?

So how are you, Mighty Dragon?

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
:hi: KawaiiTimes.

Alas, I am stuck at the office on a rare day when the refrigerator is only stocked with 36 bottles of water.

Well, we need to rectify that. What are you having?

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Ooooh, drinks! :yessmiley How about a Baileys?

So how are you, Mighty Dragon?
Baileys sounds like exactly the right sort of stuff. Baileys all round. :e2drunk:
I'd love a drink. Alas, I am stuck at the office on a rare day when the refrigerator is only stocked with 36 bottles of water.
If ever there was a :gaah moment, this is it. :gaah

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
Mai Tai? Margarita? Manhattan? Martini?

(say that three times, fast)

(you did, didn't you :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.