Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Daughter

Registered
Reaction score
Oh yes...it SO does matter as Del pointed out. Besides, I could be allergic to lemon and all donuts are not created equal. I love, love, love chocolate frosted donuts. God, now I want one.

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Latest column is up. I've got my last one tonight.

Laura Tucker, the woman who runs the site Reality Shack, asked me to do a column for America's Got Talent. I had to turn that down because my wife threatened to kill and/or divorce me if I made her watch something with Howard Stern. She then offered me the new show Duets. Haven't decided if I want to do this again. Feel like I have to schedule time around a show and I'm not sure how many people are reading the dang column. But maybe I will.

Moon Daughter

Registered
Reaction score
Latest column is up. I've got my last one tonight.

Laura Tucker, the woman who runs the site Reality Shack, asked me to do a column for America's Got Talent. I had to turn that down because my wife threatened to kill and/or divorce me if I made her watch something with Howard Stern. She then offered me the new show Duets. Haven't decided if I want to do this again. Feel like I have to schedule time around a show and I'm not sure how many people are reading the dang column. But maybe I will.

That's too bad that you had to turn AGT down. I love that show, but I have to agree with your wife's concerns about watching the show with Howard Stern on the judging panel. I cannot believe they signed him on. Piers balanced the other judges with his sensibility. Now they'll have two drooling judges when it comes to acts with sexy women in them.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
I have not watched Americas Got Talent in a few years. Not going to now that they have Howard Stern. I agree with Vince's wife. Sorry Vince, but you made the right decision ;)

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't watch any of those shows, so I can't comment.

Though I will say--I can understand the controversy that Stern would bring to a show--he's yet another reason I'm glad I don't bother with them.

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
OMG, Molly is not happy to be in her crate today. This is breaking my heart. And giving me a headache!

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
389174_448574408505351_205344452828349_100677026_505390284_n.jpg

Moon Daughter

Registered
Reaction score
What is camel day????

My favorite part of the application is: "What do you want to be IF you grow up?"

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
HAPPY CAMEL DAY!!!

Happy Camel Day!!!

What is camel day????

My favorite part of the application is: "What do you want to be IF you grow up?"

Camel Day means it is Wednesday. Or the middle of the week, also known as 'hump' day, like the hump in a hill [ex: over the hill], or on a camel :D

Moon Daughter

Registered
Reaction score
Ohhh, okay, now it makes sense.

I just got back from another test for a different police station. I'm 99.9% sure I aced it, but unlike other departments, I have to wait for the results. I wish this process didn't take so damn long.

Status
Not open for further replies.