Status
Not open for further replies.

The Scip

...walks this way.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thescip.blogspot.com
My wife and son made me a cake, what kind of beer goes best with that?

Also started another short (actually it is a continuation of my drabble from yesterday)

I have been procrastinating from editing my almost finished novel for a week now, Jeanne I think i need some, ah, help here.

JeanneTGC

I *am* Catwoman...and Gini Koch
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ginikoch.com
My wife and son made me a cake, what kind of beer goes best with that?

Also started another short (actually it is a continuation of my drabble from yesterday)

I have been procrastinating from editing my almost finished novel for a week now, Jeanne I think i need some, ah, help here.
Hefe Weizen, Kolsh, Miller Genuine Draft. Unless it's a chocolate cake, and then Stout or Porter.

So, drink your beer and GET SOME WRITING DONE! NOW!

Or else...:e2chain:

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I added about 200 words to ORACLE yesterday. I'm shooting for about 500 on that or DARK VANDAL tonight. We shall see.

ETA: I forgot that I added another 200 or so to DARK VANDAL yesterday as well. *facepalm*

JeanneTGC

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ginikoch.com
I added about 200 words to ORACLE yesterday. I'm shooting for about 500 on that or DARK VANDAL tonight. We shall see.

ETA: I forgot that I added another 200 or so to DARK VANDAL yesterday as well. *facepalm*
Well done! That's what we like to hear!
:whip::whip::whip:

More output! More, I say!

Gooch

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cinemafromage.com
Well, after my whining post earlier today about not having written for a week, I went for a walk tonight with the dog and got inspired again.

Up to about 1450 words on 'Dinner with Denton' the latest short idea I've been flirting with!

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, after my whining post earlier today about not having written for a week, I went for a walk tonight with the dog and got inspired again.

Up to about 1450 words on 'Dinner with Denton' the latest short idea I've been flirting with!

Sweet!:hooray:

JeanneTGC

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ginikoch.com

That's what we're talkin' about! Well done!

More output! More dog walking!

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Cut the first 500 words out of Blob (they were stupid words), ripped the middle out of it, stuck it up front as a hook, flashed back to the drive and I think it works better now.

Oh. Also added 250 new words to it (thanks, Pike--great suggestions), and I'll be picking up on other peeps suggestions as I go forward. Then I'll go back and do it again, 'cause it will need at least another edit.

This story needed sitting. I was too close to it. Once I gave it two weeks and went back to it, I couldn't believe some of the crap I wrote. I couldn't see it earlier. And, Lordy, did the crits help. I think it may turn out okay in the end. Thanks one and all.

eta: And about dog walking. I'm all for that.

JeanneTGC

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ginikoch.com
Cut the first 500 words out of Blob (they were stupid words), ripped the middle out of it, stuck it up front as a hook, flashed back to the drive and I think it works better now.

Oh. Also added 250 new words to it (thanks, Pike--great suggestions), and I'll be picking up on other peeps suggestions as I go forward. Then I'll go back and do it again, 'cause it will need at least another edit.

This story needed sitting. I was too close to it. Once I gave it two weeks and went back to it, I couldn't believe some of the crap I wrote. I couldn't see it earlier. And, Lordy, did the crits help. I think it may turn out okay in the end. Thanks one and all.

eta: And about dog walking. I'm all for that.
Well done! That's what we want to see!

More words! More editing! More output! (Someone take Haggis out and walk him.)

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
580 words on ORACLE tonight. Grendalia and Alyrica are going to be butting heads tomorrow, and it should be tons of fun to write, which is why I stopped there.

Now, time to TRY adding some more words to DARK VANDAL. Danny is worse at procrastinating than I am, which makes him hard to get moving! Hey, fool, the apocalypse is freakin' neigh! *shakes fist at character*

JeanneTGC

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ginikoch.com
580 words on ORACLE tonight. Grendalia and Alyrica are going to be butting heads tomorrow, and it should be tons of fun to write, which is why I stopped there.

Now, time to TRY adding some more words to DARK VANDAL. Danny is worse at procrastinating than I am, which makes him hard to get moving! Hey, fool, the apocalypse is freakin' neigh! *shakes fist at character*
We have no idea of what you were saying, but we are pleased with your output and your passion. (Cranky's talking in tongues!)

More! More! More!

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We have no idea of what you were saying, but we are pleased with your output and your passion. (Cranky's talking in tongues!)

More! More! More!

LOL! Sorry. I am starting to get really wrapped up in my stories now. This is when I start talking about them like they're real people.

I'm weird, and I own it. :D

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com
worked on an old horror action story for contest--started with 2076 words--at one point I was down to 1739 and finished with 2102--but still lots more to do!! how many words is that? new math is confusing:D "beastie boys I mourn for the 80's!" she says from her walker!
No sleep 'til Brooklyn!

:eek::eek::eek:

Let's hear how many words you cut/added in! More, more, more!

JeanneTGC

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ginikoch.com
worked on an old horror action story for contest--started with 2076 words--at one point I was down to 1739 and finished with 2102--but still lots more to do!! how many words is that? new math is confusing:D "beastie boys I mourn for the 80's!" she says from her walker!
Oh, call it around 600. ;)

Well done! :whip::whip::whip:

Now, git 'er done!

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
All that lovely editing and all those pretty new words I wrote yesterday--gone. Disappeared.

I hate Vista.

I believe I'll go out and have a beer now.

Status
Not open for further replies.