Back again.

Luke flees the scene

philosopher.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
It's been a long, long time since I've posted on here. Let me explain why. I don't know if any of you remember me, but anyway... Back in September I had gotten to a pretty low point in my life, I got arrested and got sent to a rehabilitation center for two months. I was in there for 66 days. All the trouble I had been getting into was causing my writing to suffer, and I was actually beginning to lose interest in my writing. I began writing very sloppy, repetative pieces that I would post on here and not recieve many comments on, but now I think I realize why. I would post poetry on there and each poem would be about the same negative, pessimistic material as before.

I plan to start posting on here again and get a fresh start and begin rekindling my writing skills, and I'm pretty excited to read everyone else's work again.

Thanks

Last edited:

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Here's to fresh starts, Luke!

Maryn, who knows they're valuable

vixey

C'est la vie!
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back to AW, Luke!

I hope things go better for you this time around.

Kateri

Registered
Reaction score
Luke flees the scene. How great to see you back. Our struggles give us our greatness. There's a resonance that changes within us when we break through and remember who we are. Stay free and write. All the best

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back