Royalty for a Week, and Shameless The Rest of The Time (Volume IV)

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
About ten minutes ago reproductive rate of the meesmusses reached the point of no return. I'd better go visit the cabaret for a while.

tianaluthien

What I do is not up to you
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
*wanders in late, still cursing at having to drink tea. Slips on floor slightly*

Oh. Oh that's it. You got my sparkly shoes....DIRTY!

Tiana,dear, I am borrowing your dragon to rid myself of an infestation. Don't worry I had the place coated in fire proofing just in case of such an event.

*herds all the royals save one outside for a picnic*

Merlin is happy to be of service, aren't you dear? His brain is a little fried from memorizing Anglo-Saxon verbs.

tiddlywinks said:
Now, let's enjoy the fresh fixings from the royal kitchen and welcome lady Tiana properly, shall we?

Ooooh, thank you :)

*sits down to watch Merlin go to town*

E.F.B.

Stories, stories everywhere
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
*wanders in*

*stares in awe at the sparkles and windows*

This place is amazing...your Majesty, Queen Tiddles, I love what you've done with the place.

*bows low*

...and I brought my pet dragon. He's trained, don't worry. :D

Tiana! Nice to see you in the castle! :Hug2:

Welcome to your lovely dragon too!

Good eve, Royals:

I shall need to make my royal decree for tomorrow early, seeing as I have a mountain of paperwork ahead of me given my ill-timed illness.

My Queen, I would like to give to you a Get-Well-Soon gift of magical dandelion wishes. You can use them to wish for anything you want that will bring a smile to your face and help you feel better.:Sun:
tumblr_liloy9sQ7V1qe8wmxo1_500-Copy_zpsd6d96fa1.jpg

Let Wednesday be known as: bring your favorite mythical pet to court day. Most manner of creature are welcome. Just please mind where the fire extinguishers are in case of dragon fire, and no feeding your fellow Royals' pets to poopsie or dot. Even if they are hungry. Such actions may incur immediate banishment to P&CE.
Everyone say hello to my mythical pet...a will o' the wisp named Willow. Being a spirit, she's very low maintenance, and comes and goes as she pleases, but she never fails to keep me company when I go for walks and helps me find my way when I get lost.

You have to be careful about sudden movements, though. The poor little dear is shy and startles easily.
Resized-4PDKS_zpsf5ff10dc.jpg

*wanders in late, still cursing at having to drink tea. Slips on floor slightly*

Oh. Oh that's it. You got my sparkly shoes....DIRTY!

Tiana,dear, I am borrowing your dragon to rid myself of an infestation. Don't worry I had the place coated in fire proofing just in case of such an event.

*herds all the royals save one outside for a picnic*

Gil, would your Cerberus like to play hide and seek and pounce on the meese? Good.

(Calls loudly). Oh Prince Porter! I hope you didn't fill up too much on your smoothie today. Because the pets are hoping you'll run faster. Of course you could always save us the hassle and throw yourself down the trapdoors...

Oh and all the finery and sparkles are already protected, so I would advise not touching anything...or go ahead. :evil

*turns to rest of royals with bright smile*
:roll:

*cough*

*regains composure*

tianaluthien

Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Tiana! Nice to see you in the castle! :Hug2:

Welcome to your lovely dragon too!

Aw, thanks dear :) Merlin is purring.

E.F.B. said:
Everyone say hello to my mythical pet...a will o' the wisp named Willow. Being a spirit, she's very low maintenance, and comes and goes as she pleases, but she never fails to keep me company when I go for walks and helps me find my way when I get lost.

You have to be careful about sudden movements, though. The poor little dear is shy and startles easily.

Ooh! How sweet! Hello Willow! Merlin steps very softly (well, for a dragon).

My Queen, my gift to you is a magical quill that can write for you so you need not be troubled with pesky paperwork. Or minions. I could probably find some minions, somewhere. I know people. :D

tiddlywinks

Chaser of Shineyyyy Plot Bunnies
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Trying to Remember Where I Stashed My Muse
Website
www.elainewitt.com
Good evening, Royals and lovely visitors:

First thanks kindly to Princess of Mirkwood and Lady Tiana for your gifts during my bout of illness. They have helped immensely. (Though, I would not turn aside any minions if you found them, Lady Tiana. I have an event I am planning this weekend that could be aided by some magical minions. More on that tomorrow eve...)

Second, I am so glad Princess Cass's air freshening measures work so nicely, given a certain prince's self-exile to the cabbie didn't last very long. I'm sure said self-exile had nothing to do with Gil's lovely Cerberus running playfully through the castle after him. It was quite the sight.

Finally, I'm glad everyone enjoyed bringing their favorite mythical creature to court today. My friend is a bit shy and has been hiding out with me, but I thought I'd let him say hello. Gizmo?

gizmo-in-gremlins-one.jpg

tiddlywinks

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.elainewitt.com
Since my magical quill doesn't rid me of a day of meetings tomorrow, i am doing my decrees the eve before once more:

1) Since SOMEONE got the royal sparkly shoes all dirty, I request that you all go forth and find me some new sparklies to wear. I shall await eagerly for shiney things...It shall be the Thursday of Sparkles and Shine.

2) I hereby decree that Thursday be "Ignore Prince Porter Day'. After having cleaned a veritable mess in the castle today from his abominably cute little creatures, this monarch has had enough of the meese. Don't worry, fellow royals. The deodorizers are in full force, the finery and sparkles adequately spell protected, air and ground shipments banned, and all meese created tunnels bespelled to flood and flush with chocolate mousse. And should said prince who shall not be named again until Friday get overtly riled up, the catapults are automatically engaged for P&CE.

Finally, stay tuned tomorrow eve for a special announcement regarding this weekend's activities before my reign draws to a close.

Enjoy a very lovely eve,

Your majesty, Tiddlywinks

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
*applauds all Queen Winks' pronouncements, particularly the one about "Ignore Prince Porter Day."

Duchessmary

Where I want to be
Registered
Reaction score
My eyes are open but I can't vouch for anything else. Zzzzz.
Good day, Majesty and royals.
Breakfast-Food-Idea-A_zpsa28e55a1.jpg

a9ae4d86-f38f-442c-982d-b1382fa1b6b9_zps2f89afe4.gif

emeraldanddiamond2_zps1eacfea8.jpg

E.F.B.

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Hi Gizmo!:hi:

1) Since SOMEONE got the royal sparkly shoes all dirty, I request that you all go forth and find me some new sparklies to wear. I shall await eagerly for shiney things...It shall be the Thursday of Sparkles and Shine.

I love sparklies and shiny things! Here are some elf-ear cuffs that I made last month for an online Tolkien read-along thing where you can post art and stuff that goes with the weekly reading prompts. They've got lots of sparkle.

Resized-8Q5D6_zpsce533cc3.jpg

I don't know when/where I'll ever get an excuse to wear them other than on Halloween, or if I ever get to a Comic Con, or maybe even when I go see the final Hobbit movie, but I'm still proud of how well they turned out.

tianaluthien

Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Oooooh, E.F.B. those are stunning.

I saw some elf ears for sale at Comic Con but they weren't that pretty. You should definitely wear them when you go see The Hobbit :D

CathleenT

I write
Registered
Reaction score
Good day, royals,

I'm amazed, Lady Tiana. Who'd have thought a dragon would come in handy for something besides flying excursions? And Merlin appears to be castle-trained (always a plus).

Pity the little meeses of he-who-shall-not-be-named-today proved to be so prolific. They were awfully cute.

Willow seems like a lovely pet, Princess EFB (what does that stand for anyway?), and I don't see why you need to wait to wear the ear cuffs. They're lovely things, and frankly, given the odd self-adornment I've seen others sporting, hardly anything to raise eyebrows, except in admiration.

As long as we're on the topic of ear adornment, I wish to gift our gracious queen with a pair of diamond studs. They've been enchanted to glow whenever you say "Illuminate," three times, so they're not only lovely, they're useful, too.

May your travels be swift and relatively painless, Princess Ambrosia.

And may everyone in the castle manage to accomplish all that is needful this day.

E.F.B.

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Good day, royals,

Willow seems like a lovely pet, Princess EFB (what does that stand for anyway?)

The letters EFB are just my initials. They stand for Elizabeth Fay...and I'll keep my last name private for the time being.:)

and I don't see why you need to wait to wear the ear cuffs. They're lovely things, and frankly, given the odd self-adornment I've seen others sporting, hardly anything to raise eyebrows, except in admiration.

Good point! Everyone I've shown them to has loved them, so why not?:D

tiddlywinks

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.elainewitt.com
Good day, Royals:

In for a quick appearance before I go on a walk to break in those LOVELY new shoes. And I'm wearing the diamond studs just in case I don't get back before dark. Very handy indeed. And those elf ears are quite fetching, Princess of Mirkwood. I, too, would highly suggest you wear them to the Hobbit!

Lovely morning repast as always, Duchessmary. I particularly enjoyed the bacon...mmmm...I'm sure I'll regret that later, but I was tired of bland food.

Sir boston, your cat and I are both not morning people, I see.

And no worries about Gizmo. He is well trained. Now, his friends...well, let's just say it was a good thing i wasn't queen last week since I had a bit of a gremlin problem. Gizmo and I were a little busy. I knew I shouldn't have left that chicken out.

I do believe I heard the catapults go off this afternoon. Hmm. Something must have gone flying off to P&CE. Shame.

Ah well. Off to enjoy a lovely fall weather walk. In ridiculously impractical but very sparkly shoes. Until later, my charming Royals!

~Your Majesty, Tiddlywinks

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good evening Royals! My apologies for being absent yesterday. I was out socializing with people in real life. My friend at work had a birthday celebration after work.

I see I really didn't miss much. Your Majesty, I have more shoes for you:

$T2eC16d,!yEE9s5jGK2cBQ9tzoCh4g~~60_35.JPG

I figure if he-who-shall-not-be-named-today gets out of hand, you can give him a good kick in the rear.