Splurge!

czjaba

dreaming of the day...
Registered
Reaction score
I hate shopping for clothes for myself. But that's just because I don't know what size I wear and when I do buy something, it's usually too big or too little and I don't wear it anyway, unless it's a t-shirt and jeans. I usually buy 2 books a week, (one for me and one for hubby), but I don't consider that splurging.
But I did splurge last weekend, when we went to the Strawberry Festival. Hubby barely got out of the car, when I had a strawberry shortcake, followed by a turkey leg, followed by homemade ice cream, and to top it off the bloomin' onion with ranch dressing. And yes, I usually start with dessert first, to make sure I have room for it.
You know, come to think of it, maybe that's why I don't know what size clothes I wear. I'll eat like that one day and almost nothing for about 4 days.
Most of my splurges do have something to do with food, though.

CBeasy

I'm back baby!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
I splurged last night, and I don't even have anything to show for it! Some of my very close friends were in town, and I finally was well enough to go out for a real night on the town. It was worth every penny.

Reaction score
Something tells me he won't be washing dishes, although perhaps I should explain the Dundee term, "You're a scrubber!" ;)

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
Something tells me he won't be washing dishes, although perhaps I should explain the Dundee term, "You're a scrubber!" ;)

Well, he won't HAVE to wash dishes NOW...we have a DISHWASHER. *happy dance*

Not sure I want to know what Dundeebians mean when they say "scrubber"...