Royalty for a Week, and Shameless The Rest of The Time (Volume IV)

cooeedownunder

Grateful for the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.australianflavour.net
Good morning. Thanks for gifts and goodwill. I see I need a cook, no breakfast. Seeing Prince Ted has been suggested by my left-hand woman, it seem likes a good idea.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
If breakfast is what you'd like, I can arrange that.

2a83s68.jpg

Enjoy, my queen.

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Beanie5

Live a poem...Or die a fool. \/
Registered
Reaction score
Your Majestey a natural hormone prodused according to the bodies diurnal rythms and linked with exposure to sunlight, and also some interesting trigers with the changing of wmter to summer, there are two types a and B but there efficy is affected in the artifical form by there transition across the blood brain barrier.

my memory is hazy on this stuff it a dozen years or so since i looked at it ;

Last edited:

Beanie5

Registered
Reaction score
Morning Royals; psst psst your Grace ambrosia a word if I may.

brad_b

Knight Errant
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Somewhere in my mind... it echoes in here ...
*'Queen Coo is Queen again? Really? Kewl!' The oat bag is blathering along faster than his steps are taking us toward the castle. Word has just come down the pike that Cooee is Queen again, and that is cool. Super keeps jabbering as has been his wont ever since word came down the pike that Queen Coo has regained the throne. 'Hey, Boss, it's been a long while since we've seen Queen Coo, hasn't it. Sure it has. It sure will be good to see her again, huh. Yep, sure will.'*

*I let the glue pot yammer as I think back along the years, back when Coo was Queen and I was a lowly knight. It was Queen Coo's decree that sent me questing back when the world was younger. I, of course, was only too happy to take on the mission, since Her Majesty's wish is my only desire to fulfill. On top of that Her Majestic Majesty bequeathed to me the faithful sword I still have at my side - Brand. I gotta admit, Queen Coo knows her swords.*

*'Yes, it'll be good to see Queen Coo again. It's been awhile, and to see the tender tinder that lit the fire to A Knight's Journey Into Doom will be very nice, indeed.*

*We ride to the castle gates and I slide down from Super's back as he yaks on. 'Think Queen Coo will gimmee a apple? Sure she will, cuz she likes me, doesn't she. Sure she does.'*

*'I'm sure she does, now settle down and behave.'*

*Super snorts and gives me a headbutt. I give him a smack back. 'I always b'have, and if they have a ball I'm thinkin' of askin' the Queen to dance.'*

*I smile at the big dope. 'I'd like to see that.' I give Super a rub between the ears. 'Come on, doofus, let's go see the Queen.'*

Hail, Queen Cooee! - and greetings noble Royals. I've heard news that a Queen from historical history is once again gracing the throne. I, and my faithful steed, have come to pay homage.

Queen Coo, it is with pleasure I once again set eyes on your majestic Majesty.

Komnena

In Honor of Peter Tomich,USS Utah
Registered
Reaction score
Stocks wine cellar with Woodford Reserve, Jim Beam and Maker's Mark. Also arranges for some fine California wines. Sends Super a hundred apples in honor of Man o'War's 100th anniversary.

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Morning Royals; psst psst your Grace ambrosia a word if I may.

Yes, Prince Beanie?

Prince Super! So good to see you! And Sir Brad. Lovely you came.
*Hands Super a carrot and Sir Brad a plate of bacon.*

(Why bacon? Because the Queen ordered a lot of bacon. :Shrug:)

ETA:

Prince Beanie, I know you wanted a word but where it is morning there, it is night here and my body has just informed me in no uncertain terms that I will lay down--now. Leave me a note and I'll answer you on the morrow. Sorry.

Good night, Your Majesty. Good night, dear Royals.

Last edited:

Beanie5

Registered
Reaction score
Super is in da castle! Best party horse ever!
My horse can count to ten!

My Grand Duchess I am Afraid the current monarch may be a little paranoid, she doesn't even trust the count! My loyalty is unflinching
but i fear a few of us may soon be shorter by the head please do all you can to placate her and beware!

Last edited:

cooeedownunder

Grateful for the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
*'Queen Coo is Queen again? Really? Kewl!' The oat bag is blathering along faster than his steps are taking us toward the castle. Word has just come down the pike that Cooee is Queen again, and that is cool. Super keeps jabbering as has been his wont ever since word came down the pike that Queen Coo has regained the throne. 'Hey, Boss, it's been a long while since we've seen Queen Coo, hasn't it. Sure it has. It sure will be good to see her again, huh. Yep, sure will.'*

*I let the glue pot yammer as I think back along the years, back when Coo was Queen and I was a lowly knight. It was Queen Coo's decree that sent me questing back when the world was younger. I, of course, was only too happy to take on the mission, since Her Majesty's wish is my only desire to fulfill. On top of that Her Majestic Majesty bequeathed to me the faithful sword I still have at my side - Brand. I gotta admit, Queen Coo knows her swords.*

*'Yes, it'll be good to see Queen Coo again. It's been awhile, and to see the tender tinder that lit the fire to A Knight's Journey Into Doom will be very nice, indeed.*

*We ride to the castle gates and I slide down from Super's back as he yaks on. 'Think Queen Coo will gimmee a apple? Sure she will, cuz she likes me, doesn't she. Sure she does.'*

*'I'm sure she does, now settle down and behave.'*

*Super snorts and gives me a headbutt. I give him a smack back. 'I always b'have, and if they have a ball I'm thinkin' of askin' the Queen to dance.'*

*I smile at the big dope. 'I'd like to see that.' I give Super a rub between the ears. 'Come on, doofus, let's go see the Queen.'*

Hail, Queen Cooee! - and greetings noble Royals. I've heard news that a Queen from historical history is once again gracing the throne. I, and my faithful steed, have come to pay homage.

Queen Coo, it is with pleasure I once again set eyes on your majestic Majesty.

Dear me, how funny.

There is some crystal ball type word linking thing happening about the past. How clever of you Sir Brad, my sweet knight. I have missed you and am overjoyed you have come for an audience. I can't believe so much time has gone by. Sigh. Sigh.

Mmmmm, I've been thrown off guard by the sight of Sir Brad and forgot my Decrees.

Last edited:

cooeedownunder

Grateful for the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Stocks wine cellar with Woodford Reserve, Jim Beam and Maker's Mark. Also arranges for some fine California wines. Sends Super a hundred apples in honor of Man o'War's 100th anniversary.

Mmmm, Maker's Mark. I have not heard of it. It tastes like what? Scotch? I do have a fondness for Scotch.

Beanie5

Registered
Reaction score
Your munifecence I am humbled by the faith in your erstwhile servent a belive and royal tourney was on the agenda with your neckchief as the prize and though it pales in comparison a paltry 20,000 dubloons besides.

Beanie5

Registered
Reaction score
there has been some disonence regarding whos steed is the best may I suggest perhaps a race to begin with, followed by a feast some jousting another feast , an archery contest a feast and then the tour de force!

Last edited:

cooeedownunder

Grateful for the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Your munifecence I am humbled by the faith in your erstwhile servent a belive and royal tourney was on the agenda with your neckchief as the prize and though it pales in comparison a paltry 20,000 dubloons besides.

Mind reader you are, hu? I like it... but .... I will think on it. Dubloons? They fly do they?

I hear you fear, me, Majestic Majesty. Silly Prince. Silly Prince. The castle is tagged or pipped or tapped or bugged. This is how I know this.

Who is this count? A mad man's mind wandering? I wish to meet this count, and meet him soon please.

Last edited:

cooeedownunder

Grateful for the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
there has been some disonence regarding whos steed is the best may I suggest perhaps a race to begin with, followed by a feast some jousting another feast , an archery contest a feast and then the tour de force!

AH, so you didn't read my mind, but changed yours? I now need to think much too much about this.

Beanie5

Registered
Reaction score
I fear nothing this side of perdition your Majesty so whoever informed you so was amiss and i shall arrange an audience with the count forthwith,