TALK TO LADY JAY (naughty bits)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Where's the potty in this place? The cabaret smells like paint, it's making me dizzy(er).

Sheesh, take a weekend off and look what happens around here. Where's cousin Carmine?

*hic*

Someone did reorder the rum supplies, yes?

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
Where's the potty in this place? The cabaret smells like paint, it's making me dizzy(er).

Um....is it a bad time to mention these were ordered for the Cabaret, too?
30725a532d744563594663646230445877-.jpg

I just thought the Miss Kitty theme was supposed to be carried over into the rest rooms.....

JeanneTGC

I *am* Catwoman...and Gini Koch
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ginikoch.com
*trots in, looks around*

Bernie, Mortie, let's just go straight to the Cabaret. It's more frightening to enter via the back way right now.

*leaves with Yak and Moose in tow*

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
OOOOH Tsuki...whatcha got in your purse??

**rummages** VALIUM? what the heck am I supposed to do with VALIUM...that stuff is soooo 60's come on...where's the PHENTERMINE???? WHERE. IS. THE. PHENTERMINE?????

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
OOOOH Tsuki...whatcha got in your purse??

**rummages** VALIUM? what the heck am I supposed to do with VALIUM...that stuff is soooo 60's come on...where's the PHENTERMINE???? WHERE. IS. THE. PHENTERMINE?????
I took it all! I'm sorry! I honestly meant to take 20 Valium, but instead I took the PHENTERMINE! Forgive me!!!!!!!!!

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
It started out well.
The consultant was calling this am, wanted an advance check. Needed a room reservation. Whine whine whine

It was driving us crazy.
So he got his room reservation.
And to make sure he understands exactly how much he has been whining....
At no extra charge the hotel is setting up a crib in his room.

However, now, a particular delivery company that will not be named here is sending my company all kinds of 'demand' letters for an invoice that was already paid. I've sent them copies of the cancelled checks...

I played their game.

Now I am very not amused, and -

I want them to play my game.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
So. I am talking to my friend. And she's talking about her creative streak. So we start in on how she should write about her realestate deals, and she could make side money by writing about this.

So, of course, she is shy, so I bring her here to show her what a wonderful community we have here.

And she read half way through the 'Comedy Cabaret' thread, and decided that we scare her.

Except for RT. She thinks he's cute.

But the rest of us scare her.

SIGH:::

And you all should be aware that now I am trying to teach Mr. Mc Bootie (kitten) to 'lie down' and 'roll over'. This is going to be harder than 'Sit'.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
So. I am talking to my friend. And she's talking about her creative streak. So we start in on how she should write about her realestate deals, and she could make side money by writing about this.

So, of course, she is shy, so I bring her here to show her what a wonderful community we have here.

And she read half way through the 'Comedy Cabaret' thread, and decided that we scare her.

Except for RT. She thinks he's cute.

But the rest of us scare her.

SIGH:::

She actually likes RT? :eek:

Poor gal. Sounds like she missed a dose of PHENTERMINE.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
It is weird. I know. But she is also scared of reading what I write. So maybe, compared to me, RT seems....normal?

Poor Haggis, are you shivvering? Into the hoodie with you!

Yes, I'm wearing a tee shirt. Black spandex..Daytona Bike Week...why do you ask?

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I scare someone?

<---ME??

*raises eyebrows in surprise*

But, I wasn't even TRYING. Maybe if I tried to scare her, it would backfire and she'd fall in love with the place?

*taps chin thoughtfully*

RT, you say? Girl just ain't right.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
I' going to have to lead her into the 'Freelance' forum to get her acclimated. I mean after 'Noobies'. Then maybe a quiet walk around the mellower bits of some spiritual threads. After that...a tad of 'House of Love', and then I bet she'll be happy to read and crit. (She likes to read and crit....just not horror or the variety of Sci Fi I write...which she says has started to scare her.)

I will have to keep her away from TIO.

But...she is facinated by the pies.

That might be what gets her back. Belonging to a forum where there is RT (for some weird, psycho, lunatic reason. Oh, that is why RT is here, right...his weird, psycho, lunatic REASONS) and people can throw pies.

Of course...if I cannot lure her back... I can interview her and write the articles myself....

Gotta find more jokes...we's all slackin'!

Status
Not open for further replies.