Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Rotted. Rotted rotted rotted.

It's tough researching for religion class (apparently, NL is the only province in Canada that still teaches this... Not positive) without Wikipedia. You don't know if half the stuff is reliable. :S

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I mostly use it for personal research and always double check things I'm unsure about.

HR: I can't be the only one who loves the way David Levithan writes, can I? (loved Nick & Norah's Infinate Playlist as well as Boy Meets Boy so far)

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
I finished my revisions and sent out my first queries today.

*sobs* :tongue

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
HR: I can't be the only one who loves the way David Levithan writes, can I? (loved Nick & Norah's Infinate Playlist as well as Boy Meets Boy so far)

I LOVE him. I haven't gotten to read NNIP yet, but I adore BMB. You should read Will Grayson, Will Grayson. Levithan co-authored it with John Green.

Skiaplg

Registered
Reaction score
That's great Parametric! Good luck.

Taylor, if you're using safari, go to the safari bar, hit preferences, then security, then uncheck 'Enable Javascript.' It'll muck about other websites but wikipedia will work, so go back into preferences and recheck it.

If you don't have Safari, just google search 'XYZ wiki' and then click on the cached button on google.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you! I joined this site in 2007 thinking I'd be querying within months. Then I started realising how little I knew. :tongue It's been a long journey and I'm thrilled to finally be querying.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
That woud've came in handy earlier today... :( But I'll still use that for the rest of today :) Thank you!

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I'm hoping, if all goes according to plan, to be querying this time next year. :)

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I'll maybe send out a query for fun, but I don't plan on doing it seriously until I'm older. Eighteen at the oldest. That's... five years. Hopefully I'll have something finished by now. Right now I'm only at my characters (before I go any further).

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I am debating whether or not to order my tickets for the HP studio tour yet. I haven't heard from my friend about the dates yet, but I REALLY want to go on my birthday.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Yay! :) For me it was 2008. I queried during that time...but regret that now.

As frustrating as the last few years have been, I'm glad I resisted the temptation to query before. This novel needed a lot of work. A lot.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Coming up with a name for my new female Sherlock Holmes teenager...

No, not writing it yet, but I'm doing some plotting.

I'm thinking either Miranda or Meredith. (she isn't an exact replica or anything, just a bit inspired).

Skiaplg

Registered
Reaction score
It's weird living on a different continent than my parents, and trying to describe a flat that I saw today. (The bedroom is the size of a thimble... no it's not mad, the kitchen is nice... well, it has a gas stove... no it isn't moldy... yes, it was clean...)

Tally, plotting one of my favorite parts of writing, just jotting down everything that could be of use during a story.

lvae

oh so shiny
Registered
Reaction score
Good luck, Para!

Hi guys! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.